If I sell my Spark can the new owner register it with his details?
3184 5 2018-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JimboHUN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37156 ft
Hungary

Hi,

I am wondering if I sell my Spark can the new owner register it with his details (new username, email, etc)?

Also the drone is still under warranty + DJI Care, is there any way to transfer that to the new owner?

Thank you.
2018-10-29
Use props
msinger
Captain
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Once a Spark has been activated, it cannot be activated again. The new owner just needs to install DJI GO, log in with their DJI account, and fly.

As long as you give the new owner a copy of your original sales receipt, they will be able to use the remainder of your warranty and DJI Care policy.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Regarding your concern, The drone can only activated once and you can only use one email address to activated it. If you will going to sold it, the new owner can only use his/her email address for the DJI Go 4 App log in. Also, the warranty and DJI Care Refresh was bind to the Aircraft. So basically, the new owner can definitely use it without transferring any data. Thanks for your support and understanding.
2018-10-29
Use props
JimboHUN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 37156 ft
Hungary

That is very reassuring, thank you.
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JimboHUN Posted at 2018-10-29 23:21
That is very reassuring, thank you.

Hi there, Please let us know if you have other concern, enjoy and always have a safe flight!
2018-10-30
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

The only change the new owner can do to your Spark is to change the name of the aircraft.
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules