M210 doens't show image feed from XT (V2)
2904 11 2018-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VCS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1424104 ft
United Kingdom

According to the pilot app, I have a XTr camera that is V2 and I have purchased the adaptor. However, when I connect Xtr + Adaptor onto the M210 (duel gimbal into number 1 slot)  I get a connection I believe in that the Pilot App states XT is connected, camera dances and centres, but the picture is not there, just black. The gimbal will move normally with the wheels. The firmware reported via the app is: 01.15.00.62  and the DJI website states latest version is: v1.31.0.00. However, neither running the Apps (ChrystalSky/Cendence) or putting the firmware on a SD card and installing into the XT will update it. What is going wrong? Any ideas?

2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi VCS, sorry for the trouble with the XT V2, may I verify if you can take the picture/video? Is there any picture or video saved in the SD card? Do you have other cameras or aircraft for a comparison test to locate if it is the issue of the aircraft or the camera?
2018-10-30
Use props
VCS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1424104 ft
United Kingdom

The XT works as it should in the Inspire 1 Pro. I didn't keep the pictures when testing, can try later. The gimbal also works as it should do in response to inputs from the Cendence RC.
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

VCS Posted at 10-30 04:37
The XT works as it should in the Inspire 1 Pro. I didn't keep the pictures when testing, can try later. The gimbal also works as it should do in response to inputs from the Cendence RC.

Thanks for getting back to us. You may also change to another working gimbal to verify if it is applicable. Please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!
2018-11-1
Use props
fans870dadde
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1903940 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue and can not find a solution. I can take pictures and videos but can not see an image or live transmission on crystal sky screen. Has anyone had any luck?
2019-4-23
Use props
fans870dadde
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-1 01:58
Thanks for getting back to us. You may also change to another working gimbal to verify if it is applicable. Please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

Xt v2 image issues
2019-4-23
Use props
fans870dadde
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-30 02:16
Hi VCS, sorry for the trouble with the XT V2, may I verify if you can take the picture/video? Is there any picture or video saved in the SD card? Do you have other cameras or aircraft for a comparison test to locate if it is the issue of the aircraft or the camera?

Xt v2 transmission issues
2019-4-23
Use props
fans870dadde
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Did you get things working?
2019-4-23
Use props
fans870dadde
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-1 01:58
Thanks for getting back to us. You may also change to another working gimbal to verify if it is applicable. Please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!

BTW, if you need one's attention, please click the reply button under one's message so that he/she can get the reminder and handle it timely, thanks!

i was wondering if there was a solution to this?
2019-4-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans870dadde Posted at 4-23 02:01
I am having the same issue and can not find a solution. I can take pictures and videos but can not see an image or live transmission on crystal sky screen. Has anyone had any luck?

Sorry for the late response. Just to verify, is there any chance change to another working gimbal or camera to verify? It will be better to locate the exact status. Thank you!
2019-4-24
Use props
fans99ee841f
lvl.1

United States

I am having the same problem with our Matrice 210v2 with the Zenmuse XT. The camera adjusts when the drone is turned on, the temperature readings are shown, but the screen on Crystal Sky is black. The firmware is updated on the drone and the camera. Puzzling and disappointing as I'm looking for a solution.
Thank you,

-Shane
2021-4-26
Use props
jason_rmh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6674222 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I had this same issue a few weeks back. Resolved by updating the firmware on the gimbal adapter using DJI Assistant.
Hope this helps.
2021-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules