Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M won't shut off
685 5 2018-10-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Biasini
lvl.1

France

Hello everybody !

I've just bought a second hand Ronin M (from 2015, which was in perfect funtion before), when I received it I had the surprise to see that it didn't shut off.

Even when the battery is set on "off" on the power button, the motors etc keep working exactly as when it is turned on, the only way to turn it off is to remove the battery.

I tried everything but it's not working anyway, it seems like the power button have no more control on cutting the current from the battery to the motors.

I am thinking about a damage from the transporter (I will demand a refund of the product if it's the case), but can it be an other problem and how to solve it ?

Thanks
2018-10-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Biasini, sorry for the troubles with the Ronin-M, may I verify if the Ronin-M can be turned on normally? Any chance showing us a short video for further support? Thank you.
2018-10-29
Use props
Biasini
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-29 22:37
Hi Biasini, sorry for the troubles with the Ronin-M, may I verify if the Ronin-M can be turned on normally? Any chance showing us a short video for further support? Thank you.

It turns on exactly when the pins of the battery touches the slots on the ronin
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Biasini Posted at 11-7 16:51
It turns on exactly when the pins of the battery touches the slots on the ronin

Biasini, thanks for getting back, if the Ronin-M powers on directly even without pressing the power button, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation. Please start a ticket here https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send in at your most convenience.
2018-11-8
Use props
Biasini
lvl.1

France

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-8 04:42
Biasini, thanks for getting back, if the Ronin-M powers on directly even without pressing the power button, the device will need to be sent in for further evaluation. Please start a ticket here https://repair.dji.com/repair/index and send in at your most convenience.

Thank you for the support, I don't know yet if it is valuable to pay the shipping and repair cost or buying a new one, I will try to contact Mondial Relay assistance and demand a refund.

Or do you think just buying a new intelligent battery can work ?
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Biasini Posted at 11-8 06:33
Thank you for the support, I don't know yet if it is valuable to pay the shipping and repair cost or buying a new one, I will try to contact Mondial Relay assistance and demand a refund.

Or do you think just buying a new intelligent battery can work ?

We cannot 100% ensure it is the issue of the battery, it could also be related to the battery compartment, the device will need to be evaluated first to locate the problem, but you can use another battery to have a try if possible.
2018-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules