Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How does a guy go about getting a little help?
584 4 2018-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dan B-P4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1247913 ft
United States

"After sale service"

"Forum issue"

"Repair"

Well I'm not sure..... all of the above I guess

Getting a responce from Dji in Dji's own forum, how does that work is it a luck of the draw type thing or?

I posted about a problem I have with a Phantom 4 couple of weeks back. I have yet to get any kind of repy/input from a DJi employee.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=167077&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D368%26typeid%3D368

The problem persists, I had weather conditions yesterday where I was able to try it out again. Same thing, camera view is off to left of actual line of travel. Not all the time but more often than not.
Drone itself appears to fly straight but hard to say.

It is not desirable nor acceptable condition.

Not sure if it has anything to do with it but I've also noticed a recuring error in its reported height above ground  level/home point. A fairly large error of 30 feet or more from what it  should read.

3.5 feet off the ground and reported as such "VPS", Imu reports 30+ feet  as seen in the image below. VPS is correct.

Capture.JPG
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

We are so sorry for the difficulties that you had experienced, Dan. I was able to check the previous case of yours in our system using your Forum account. We will have someone contact you on this matter. Please check your personal message for confirmation. Thank you
2018-10-30
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I would send it back.
2018-10-30
Use props
Dan B-P4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1247913 ft
United States

I was afraid it would come to that, was looking for simple fix perhaps something I was missing.

Ya know that wishful thinking thing and even with serious doubts it was a user correctable issue (I knew it wasn't).  

I've been in contact with support after posting this thread, they want me to send it back and are expediting it through the process to resolve the problem as fast as possible for me.

This time they want the drone and its RC.

I'll post back with an update in a few days, that said I do believe that they understand the problem fully this time around and will correct it this time.

2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dan B-P4 Posted at 2018-10-30 18:14
I was afraid it would come to that, was looking for simple fix perhaps something I was missing.

Ya know that wishful thinking thing and even with serious doubts it was a user correctable issue (I knew it wasn't).  

Hi Dan, glad to know the team has contacted you, please send in at your most convenience for the evaluation, our repair center will help to get it addressed, please keep us updated any time if you need any assistance.
2018-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules