Visual calibration fails
791 5 2018-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansddfd1d76
lvl.2

Germany

DJI go4 says visual calibration needed but lets me fly my Mavic air .
When trying to calibrate with assistant2 it fails . I do not see the pattern on my computer monitor nor the image of the drones on my screen .
I remember it worked a couple of months ago.
What to do?

2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know the what Windows version are you using? Also, can you please try to reset your PC resolution to default and kindly make sure to use a 14 inches monitor to be able to see the pattern for the Vision System Calibration. For reference, please see the video tutorial below. Thank you.

2018-10-30
Use props
fansddfd1d76
lvl.2

Germany

I’m using Mac but it helped but I set my monitor on for 10 inch and disconnected the second monitor dodge the calibration worked fine thanks
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fansddfd1d76 Posted at 2018-10-30 12:05
I’m using Mac but it helped but I set my monitor on for 10 inch and disconnected the second monitor dodge the calibration worked fine thanks

Hi there, I'm glad that you were able to solve the issue. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.  Enjoy and have a safe flights!
2018-10-31
Use props
mo'burner
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-30 10:41
Hi there, we're sorry for any inconvenience caused. May I know the what Windows version are you using? Also, can you please try to reset your PC resolution to default and kindly make sure to use a 14 inches monitor to be able to see the pattern for the Vision System Calibration. For reference, please see the video tutorial below. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfcjxfMocLM

Same problem.  I use a 27" iMac with my old 27" iMac connected with target mode as a second monitor.  I could get nothing but a blank screen no matter what size or resolution I put in.  

This was solved by disconnecting and powering down the second monitor.  After that, it worked fine, detected the monitor size and went right into the calibration process.  The two rear arms have to be half-folded or they get in the way during this.  NBD.  
2018-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

mo'burner Posted at 11-16 13:28
Same problem.  I use a 27" iMac with my old 27" iMac connected with target mode as a second monitor.  I could get nothing but a blank screen no matter what size or resolution I put in.  

This was solved by disconnecting and powering down the second monitor.  After that, it worked fine, detected the monitor size and went right into the calibration process.  The two rear arms have to be half-folded or they get in the way during this.  NBD.

Hi there. Thank you for sharing this information with us. This suggestion would really help a lot of co-pilots here in DJI Forum. If you need any help, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
2018-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules