Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
new DJI Flight Simulator work on ?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rafał J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1407838 ft
Poland

Hi everyone on the youtube dji send new movie about flight simulator and i have a two  question
1. Available for all drone ?
2. Where i get it to dwonload ?

2018-10-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

www.dji.com/simulator
2018-10-30
Use props
Rafał J
Second Officer
Poland

great new drone working old for rubbish thank DJI .....
2018-10-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

https://sim.djicdn.com/Doc/manual/manual_en.pdf
2018-10-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

it ll not work in our Devices , Phantom 3 Series
2018-10-30
Use props
Rafał J
Second Officer
Poland

so dji forces us in every possible way to buy new drones (bad updates , not repair errors ) and now  new simulator . I am an IT men and I know that old  controllers work is a matter of a dozen or so lines of code, but this is deliberate aging of the equipment ,no matter how hard people worked to earn money for a drone

2018-10-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

Rafał J Posted at 2018-10-30 09:55
so dji forces us in every possible way to buy new drones (bad updates , not repair errors ) and now  new simulator . I am an IT men and I know that old  controllers work is a matter of a dozen or so lines of code, but this is deliberate aging of the equipment ,no matter how hard people worked to earn money for a drone

i  know the feeling ..
2018-10-30
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

Anyway ... users must pay for a long version lol
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for the inquiry. Please see the attached image below for the list of drones that is compatible with the flight simulator. You may purchase the Flight Simulator and fill in the Contact Us form at the bottom of the https://www.dji.com/simulator page, our sales team or dealers will be in touch with you soon. You can also contact enterprise@dji.com or a local dealer to purchase. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.
2018-10-30
Use props
Jacob Williams
Second Officer
Flight distance : 824560 ft
United States

I know, own a dji spark and want to use the new flight simulator, but can't because my RC is not compatible.
2018-10-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

I love http://RealFlight.com Drone Version...

RedHotPoker
2018-10-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-10-30 09:39

We get short end of stick?!! Ha
03C8FE0D-0266-49BA-B72A-65BE439F34C9.jpeg

RedHotPoker
2018-10-30
Use props
Pilou
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3545607 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hi Natalia,

I have a Mavic Air and the Rc is never detected as a valid usb peripheral.
So I cannot use the simulator...

Do you have a solution for the detection of the rc please ?
Tried 3 different usb cables, other usb port (usb2 and usb3) on my computer but nothing to do...
It seems the rc is detected (windows sound) and 10 seconds later another sound and so on.

Kind regards
Pilou
2018-10-31
Use props
N3CAL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20778 ft
United States

Same here,  after running the DJI Sim it does not recognize my P4P V2 controller nor my Mavic Air Controller???  Seems there is a driver issue?  
2018-10-31
Use props
Foxtato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79810 ft

United States

Can confirm, this WILL work with a Phantom 3 Pro controller. USB plugged in and detected just fine, no issues. Make sure you've run all the installs and updates, there are several.
2018-10-31
Use props
Rafał J
Second Officer
Poland

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-30 10:58
Hi there. Thanks for the inquiry. Please see the attached image below for the list of drones that is compatible with the flight simulator. You may purchase the Flight Simulator and fill in the Contact Us form at the bottom of the https://www.dji.com/simulator page, our sales team or dealers will be in touch with you soon. You can also contact  or a local dealer to purchase. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

sorry for delay but in my country is all Saints Day   DJI Natalia this reply it a joke ? this automatic response for all problem in this forum   why write how you do not do anything ? write in a simple way that people with old drones (phantom 3 series) are thrown into the trash can because they make false hopes for lucky and long time  flying bird people who buy them because they can not afford the newest drone
2018-11-1
Use props
Rafał J
Second Officer
Poland

I spent a lot of money and I did not receive a full-value product (phantom 3se) I am beginning to wonder whether to return a drone or buy a completely different one

2018-11-1
Use props
embayweather
Captain
Flight distance : 556667 ft
United Kingdom

Perhaps its me but I cannot find a Mac version of the software. Are we Mac users excluded or is that to come?
2018-11-1
Use props
Cifra78
lvl.1
Flight distance : 240807 ft
Serbia

Has anyone MANAGED to connect Dj Flight Simulator with remote controller Phantom 4 Pro+ ???
#windows10
2018-11-1
Use props
HedleyP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 208179 ft
United Kingdom

I can also confirm that this will works on my 3 Advanced.

Really nice piece of software and great for those long winter nights.
2018-11-1
Use props
fans4265bfbf
New
Flight distance : 554137 ft
United Kingdom

I feel really disappointed that we cant use the Mavic 1 controller, just doesn't make sense? How are DJI going to get people to buy new
drones if you can't use your controller and try out the new ones!
2018-11-1
Use props
Mark Weiss
First Officer
United States

Dang, Windows 10 required.. I just am beginning to trust Windows 7 after recently upgrading from XP. From what I hear about 10, I won't touch it ever.
2018-11-1
Use props
HedleyP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Mark Weiss Posted at 11-1 13:12
Dang, Windows 10 required.. I just am beginning to trust Windows 7 after recently upgrading from XP. From what I hear about 10, I won't touch it ever.

I'm always hesitant to upgrade and took a lot of convincing to move to Win 10 but I did several years ago and it has to be the best version of windows I've ever used.

Rock solid, great driver support and just works. I wouldn't go back to 7 now.
2018-11-2
Use props
Mark Weiss
First Officer
United States

HedleyP Posted at 11-2 09:55
I'm always hesitant to upgrade and took a lot of convincing to move to Win 10 but I did several years ago and it has to be the best version of windows I've ever used.

Rock solid, great driver support and just works. I wouldn't go back to 7 now.

What I have found aggravating about the one newish laptop that I have which came with Win 10 preinstalled is that every time I turn it on, it's doing updates or downloading a massive patch or update. I have to sit and wait for that to finish instead of getting right to work. And I hear  on PC centric discussion forums that Win 10 updates sometimes brick the PC or make it impossible to boot, or break existing software and that these updates cannot be turned off like with Win 7.

I stick with Win 7 because I have total control over it. It doesn't do anything I don't allow it to do. Win 10 is like Big Brother in every PC its in. And the annoying menu start interface is like a tot's toy. What designed that, Fisher-Price?

Initially, I resisted even Win 7 because of the activation aspect of it, and realizing that I might not be fully in control of my PC if someone like M$ can pull the plug remotely. I still have boxes here running XP.
2018-11-2
Use props
Dale 68
Captain
Flight distance : 338468 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mark Weiss Posted at 11-1 13:12

I'm still using Vista, so no surprise when I downloaded the Simulator it wouldn't even open up.
2018-11-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Windows 10 is stable like Windows XP.

It’s much more robust than Windows 7 was...

RedHotPoker
2018-11-3
Use props
KostasVls
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3137395 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cifra78 Posted at 11-1 06:14
Has anyone MANAGED to connect Dj Flight Simulator with remote controller Phantom 4 Pro+ ???
#windows10
[view_image]

I also have trouble with this model. Nothing appears on the Pro+ controller screen to indicate that a connection to the simulator has been made. I can see the controller in DJI Assistant, so I don't think it's a USB driver issue. Regardless, I tried installing C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Flight Simulator\dji_usb_5512_64_108.exe (and rebooted everything), no luck. DJI Go was updated to the latest of course.

Help?
2018-11-3
Use props
fans224c0f1b
New

Canada

I've downloaded the Launcher version 2.1.0.1 successfully and get to the pretty login screen and logged in successfully, but then what? No START etc. as spoken of in the PDF manual? Anyone? Running a Surface Book 16 gig ram and I7.  Anyone? Thanks in advance.
2018-11-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 10-30 09:39

The Phantom 3 Pro RC, should work with the newly released SIM ...

After all my numerous posts (ad naseum) suggesting for members to use www.realflight.com Drone version.
DJI listened and brought out a much better SIM version.

Thanks for hearing me... ha

RedHotPoker

2018-11-5
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-5 15:45

After all my numerous posts (ad naseum) suggesting for members to use www.realflight.com Drone version.

i knew dro , Phantom 3 Pro Got a Compatible RC
2018-11-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 11-5 23:57
i knew dro , Phantom 3 Pro Got a Compatible RC

That’s why we are, Professional. Hahaha

C412755E-DF72-4B17-8DC7-56AC2D4B1B9D.png

RedHotPoker
2018-11-6
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Spain

2018-11-6
Use props
HedleyP
lvl.1
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-5 15:45

I'd been using my old copy of http://www.phoenix-sim.com/ but the implementation of the Phantom 2 on it was dreadful and I struggled so just stuck to fixed wing and helis.

This SIM is worlds apart in terms of quality and I'm loving it. Spend all my time in ATTI mode trying to perfect a stable hover no matter which orientation I'm in.

2018-11-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

HedleyP Posted at 11-6 13:46
I'd been using my old copy of http://www.phoenix-sim.com/ but the implementation of the Phantom 2 on it was dreadful and I struggled so just stuck to fixed wing and helis.

This SIM is worlds apart in terms of quality and I'm loving it. Spend all my time in ATTI mode trying to perfect a stable hover no matter which orientation I'm in.

I love www.realflight.com Drone version and 6.5.

I have heard many good words about Phoenix SIM as well.

Anyways, glad you are enjoying it. Have fun.

RedHotPoker

2018-11-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

E3AB0582-39B7-4F1D-A630-0ED00434EB72.jpeg

She rubs me the right ways...

Time to Get a huge hug. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2018-11-6
Use props
nutless
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3087 ft
Australia

DJI Natalia Posted at 10-30 10:58
Hi there. Thanks for the inquiry. Please see the attached image below for the list of drones that is compatible with the flight simulator. You may purchase the Flight Simulator and fill in the Contact Us form at the bottom of the https://www.dji.com/simulator page, our sales team or dealers will be in touch with you soon. You can also contact  or a local dealer to purchase. Should you have further question, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you.

i have the d j i phantom4 pro plus.the first edition with gl 300e remote. it down loaded good.my windows 10  meets requirements. But my problem is my remote control sticks dont seem to be connected  i have it connected to computer .if my remote not compatible will it be in the near future?
2018-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules