Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 NAZA MODE...PROBLEM!!!
2768 12 2014-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piertex
New

Italy

Hello guys, i have a problem when switch  in naza mode, for IOC the stick 2 it's ok but stick 1 has the controls reversed ..in GPS i have failsafe or manual, ATTI down and the last bottom gps ... how do I change it? iN ASSISTANT NAZA MODE...Help...Thank you...
NAZA MODE
stick 2                       Stick 1
OFF                           GPS (i have faisafe o manual)
CL                             ATTI (i have atti)
HL                             ATTI (I have GPS)
2014-9-19
Use props
josephbobowicz
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Are you saying that your S1 switch seems to be reversed, the switch on the right? I am in NAZA mode as well I have mine set up so the top position is GPS, middle is ATTI, and bottom position is FAILSAFE. The way you are describing it seems like your switch in installed upside down. Did you have any problems flying in basic Phantom mode prior to switching to NAZA mode?
2014-9-19
Use props
piertex
New

Italy

Hello thanks for the reply, yes I have the controls reversed, in phanton mode it' ok no problem... I do not know anymore what to do?
2014-9-19
Use props
josephbobowicz
Second Officer

United Kingdom

Watch this video, jump ahead to about 10 minutes and 43 seconds. Did you follow these steps in putting your Phantom into NAZA mode: http://youtu.be/695FLzWT_ko
2014-9-19
Use props
josephbobowicz
Second Officer

United Kingdom

If the above video helps solve your problem make sure you set you lower position to FAILSAFE or to a redundant ATTI mode. Setting it to MANUAL mode if you are not an experienced pilot could lead to a unexpected crash. Trust me you want to STAY AWAY from MANUAL mode for now.
2014-9-19
Use props
piertex
New

Italy

Thanks for the support, very kind, I have seen the video but the problem remains .I put failsave, SURE, but I have reversed control stick 1 up faiLsave ,down gps.a this point back in phanton mode.strange.
2014-9-19
Use props
Scott-Heliguy
lvl.1
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I don't think there is a way the reverse the switch in software but there may have fitted the switch upside down in the factory (I've seen worse lol)
2014-9-19
Use props
piertex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 370282 ft
Italy

SOLVED....
2014-9-23
Use props
piertex
lvl.4
Italy

SOLVED.....
2014-9-23
Use props
ft.pe5g
New

Portugal

Piertex, Scott Heliguy must be right.

Open the remote and rotate the switch upside down.
It was probably a misplaced switch, nothing to worry about.

2014-9-23
Use props
piertex
lvl.4
Italy

ft.pe5g@gmail.c Posted at 2014-9-23 17:50
Piertex, Scott Heliguy must be right.

Open the remote and rotate the switch upside down.

BINGO...GRAZIE!!...thk
2014-9-23
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.4

United States

How did you fix it ?
2014-9-23
Use props
ft.pe5g
New

Portugal