DJI Pilot v1.0.1 Android for Mavic 2 released
2654 13 2018-10-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Hi all, since I have been away for a bit more than a week I hope that this is not a duplicate post. I would like to share with you that together with yesterday's launch of the Mavic 2 Enterprise also a new version of DJI Pilot has been released. It is eventually out of the beta phase and now includes ''Mission Flight'' which is the same as ''Waypoints'' as far as I can see. And the best thing I discovered is that it fully works with all Mavic 2 models. It recognises my one perfectly as Mavic 2 Pro and gives access to all the relevant settings. I could not  yet make a flight test, but it looks very promising indeed.
It seems to be available on Playstore but can also be downloaded manually from the DJI website: https://www.dji.com/mavic-2-enterprise/info#downloads
And the good news for CrystalSky users (like I am) is that you can also manually install it via USB stick on the CrystalSky.

2018-10-30
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

good info!
welcome back!
2018-10-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your welcome back, I have tried it on beta with P4Pro and it works fine, I have heard it also worked on Mavic Pro in beta .
2018-10-30
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice info
2018-10-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thanks for sharing. Have a safe flight always.
2018-11-1
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

On my Galaxy a5 I can not find it in Google play, when I download it trough the website, it installs, and then I get failed to get resource file. So I can't test it yet
2018-11-1
Use props
kenk
lvl.3
Canada

GhostWolf010 Posted at 11-1 04:49
On my Galaxy a5 I can not find it in Google play, when I download it trough the website, it installs, and then I get failed to get resource file. So I can't test it yet

Same here, fails to get resource file.
2018-11-1
Use props
tokyopete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1955154 ft
United States

I had the same issue with the resource file when using the Play Store link. If you directly install the APK using the DJI link, the app works fine though.
2018-11-1
Use props
kenk
lvl.3
Canada

tokyopete Posted at 11-1 19:20
I had the same issue with the resource file when using the Play Store link. If you directly install the APK using the DJI link, the app works fine though.

Thanks for the info.
2018-11-2
Use props
GhostWolf010
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

tokyopete Posted at 11-1 19:20

Do you have this link? I can only download it trough play store
2018-11-2
Use props
nixuspix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2864974 ft
  • >>>
Latvia

Thanks for the info and welcome back dear friend!
2018-11-2
Use props
kenk
lvl.3
Canada

@Wachtberger
Have you been able to fly your Mavic 2 yet using DJI Pilot?
Has anyone been successful using Pilot to control a Mavic 2?  Haven't seen any reports of experience yet.
2018-11-4
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

kenk Posted at 11-4 06:09
@Wachtberger
Have you been able to fly your Mavic 2 yet using DJI Pilot?
Has anyone been successful using Pilot to control a Mavic 2?  Haven't seen any reports of experience yet.

Hi, unfortunately not. I was hoping for good flying weather today but it did not materialise. Yesterday would have been perfect but I was too busy with other things. The days to come look promising and I shall report back when done.
2018-11-4
Use props
tokyopete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1955154 ft
United States

GhostWolf010 Posted at 11-2 06:48
Do you have this link? I can only download it trough play store

https://adhoc.djiservice.org/sho ... djipilot_enterprise
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced