Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Flight Simulator
12Next >
14483 40 2018-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Donkey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 355157 ft
United Kingdom

Cold and windy days ahead. No problem DJI Flight Simulator.

Theres a free version. Grab it here..

https://www.dji.com/simulator
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Donkey, thanks for your attention and sharing, please keep us updated if you have any concern or question about it.
2018-10-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cool thanks for sharing.

Is This only for PC?
2018-10-31
Use props
DJIJAKOB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 740577 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Woe Posted at 2018-10-31 04:03
Cool thanks for sharing.

Is This only for PC?

Yes, it only works with Windows for now.
2018-10-31
Use props
tokyopete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1955154 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-10-31 03:54
Hi Donkey, thanks for your attention and sharing, please keep us updated if you have any concern or question about it.

How do we connect the Mavic Air controller? There doesn't seem to be the proper drivers for it since it isn't detected when plugging in via USB.
2018-10-31
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

tokyopete Posted at 2018-10-31 08:02
How do we connect the Mavic Air controller? There doesn't seem to be the proper drivers for it since it isn't detected when plugging in via USB.

My Mavic Air remote controller worked. It's running the latest firmware and I have the current version of the flight simulator installed.

Here are some tips that might help:

1) Disconnect the cable from the bottom of the remote controller.

2) Connect a Micro USB cable between the Micro USB port on the left side of the remote controller and a USB port on your computer.

3) Power on the remote controller after the cable has been connected.

4) Use the pause and Fn buttons on the front of the remote controller in place of the C1/C2 buttons.
2018-10-31
Use props
Ikbal Arafa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1671316 ft
  • >>>
Tunisia

Hi,
Same problem here. No way to connect the Mavic Air Remote controller. Running latest firmwares too.
Best.
2018-10-31
Use props
GoFly Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547438 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

will it be released on Mac ?
2018-10-31
Use props
Albatross KK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 468599 ft
Taiwan

msinger Posted at 2018-10-31 09:32
My Mavic Air remote controller worked. It's running the latest firmware and I have the current version of the flight simulator installed.

Here are some tips that might help:

hi, how about MavicPro controller ?  can also use in DJI Flight Simulator ?
2018-10-31
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

Albatross KK Posted at 10-31 21:52

The Mavic Pro remote controller is not compatible with the current version of the simulator.
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Woe Posted at 10-31 04:03
Cool thanks for sharing.

Is This only for PC?

Hi Woe, thanks for heading up. A computer with a Windows 10 system is required to run the program.
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tokyopete Posted at 10-31 08:02

Hi there, just to verify, can the RC be recognized when connected with DJI Assistant 2? Please ensure that the remote controller can be powered on and the software can be launched. Alternatively, you may change the USB cable or plug another USB port on the PC to check, thank you!
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ikbal Arafa Posted at 10-31 09:44
Hi,
Same problem here. No way to connect the Mavic Air Remote controller. Running latest firmwares too.
Best.

Hi Ikbal Arafa, please refer to 12# and keep us updated on the latest progress, thanks!
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

GoFly Drone Posted at 10-31 09:48
will it be released on Mac ?

Hi GoFly Drone, we're sorry that we do not receive any news for now. If there is an update, we'll release on our website immediately, thanks for your attention.
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Albatross KK Posted at 10-31 21:52

Hi Albatross KK, the DJI flight simulator does not support the RC of Mavic Pro due to the hardware limitation. We're sorry for the inconvenience. For the supported RCs, you may refer to the FAQ of our official website: https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#faq
2018-11-1
Use props
JeyTea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 399984 ft
Germany

My Controller of the Mavic Air will not be recognized in dji assistant 2..seem to me like Windows 10 won't Accept the RC as USB device..tried different cables and USB Ports..
Any Idea?
2018-11-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-1 04:28
Hi Woe, thanks for heading up. A computer with a Windows 10 system is required to run the program.

Thank you Dji Susan.
2018-11-1
Use props
Ikbal Arafa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Tunisia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-1 04:40
Hi Ikbal Arafa, please refer to 12# and keep us updated on the latest progress, thanks!

Hi DJI Susan,
Yes that's the point. Dji Assistant don't recognize the Mavic Air RC.  It keeps connect and disconnect every 5 seconds.
The flight simulator is working perfectly. The only problem is that the Rc is not connected.

Thanks
2018-11-1
Use props
JeyTea
lvl.4
Flight distance : 399984 ft
Germany

Ikbal Arafa Posted at 11-1 07:02
Hi DJI Susan,
Yes that's the point. Dji Assistant don't recognize the Mavic Air RC.  It keeps connect and disconnect every 5 seconds.
The flight simulator is working perfectly. The only problem is that the Rc is not connected.

I have the exactly same issue.
2018-11-1
Use props
WeiSPRoDuCTioNS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81706 ft
Spain

Thank you for sharing! Cannot wait for a Mac version
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

JeyTea Posted at 11-1 05:49
My Controller of the Mavic Air will not be recognized in dji assistant 2..seem to me like Windows 10 won't Accept the RC as USB device..tried different cables and USB Ports..
Any Idea?

Hi JayTea, you may check whether the RC driver has been installed properly: Turn off the Flight Simulator and RC, re-plug the USB  cable, turn on the RC and check whether the driver has been installed properly from here: C:\Program Files (x86)DJI Flight Simulator\dji_usb_5512_64_108.exe After that, please turn on the Flight Simulator and see whether it works.  
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Woe Posted at 11-1 06:40
Thank you Dji Susan.

My pleasure. Wish you have a good weekend!
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ikbal Arafa Posted at 11-1 07:02
Hi DJI Susan,
The flight simulator is working perfectly. The only problem is that the Rc is not connected.

Thanks for the clarification. You may refer to the 21# and check whether the driver has been installed properly, please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

WeiSPRoDuCTioNS Posted at 11-1 07:59
Thank you for sharing! Cannot wait for a Mac version

Hi there, thanks for heading up. We're checking with our engineers whether Mac version will be released in the future.
2018-11-2
Use props
Ikbal Arafa
lvl.2
  • >>>
Tunisia

DJI Susan Posted at 11-2 05:00
Thanks for the clarification. You may refer to the 21# and check whether the driver has been installed properly, please keep us updated on the latest progress, thank you!

Hi DJ Susan. It's working now. Thank you very much for your help.
2018-11-2
Use props
Woe
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-2 04:57
My pleasure. Wish you have a good weekend!

Thanks and you as well
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Ikbal Arafa Posted at 11-2 10:14
Hi DJ Susan. It's working now. Thank you very much for your help.

My pleasure. Glad to hear it works now. Wish you have a good time!
2018-11-4
Use props
christinegay
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-1 04:28

Please publish a version of the new Fight Simulator for MAC.  Winter in here in Wisconsin and I can't fly until Spring.
2018-11-5
Use props
tokyopete
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1955154 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-1 04:37
Hi there, just to verify, can the RC be recognized when connected with DJI Assistant 2? Please ensure that the remote controller can be powered on and the software can be launched. Alternatively, you may change the USB cable or plug another USB port on the PC to check, thank you!

I was able to get it to work after manually running the DJI driver install program from within the application folder. Thanks!
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

christinegay Posted at 11-5 05:07
Please publish a version of the new Fight Simulator for MAC.  Winter in here in Wisconsin and I can't fly until Spring.

Thanks for your attention. If there is any news, we'll release on our website at the first time.
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

tokyopete Posted at 11-5 15:17
I was able to get it to work after manually running the DJI driver install program from within the application folder. Thanks!

That's great! Wish you have a good time!
2018-11-6
Use props
Mistrfly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9196 ft
United States

I've manually installed the drivers on my Win10 PC, but the controller for my Mavic 2 zoom isn't recognized by the program.  I've tried different cables and USB ports on my PC. The controller shows it's charging when off, but when I turn it on it's stuck in 'Connecting'
2018-11-6
Use props
KlooGee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mistrfly Posted at 11-6 19:28
I've manually installed the drivers on my Win10 PC, but the controller for my Mavic 2 zoom isn't recognized by the program.  I've tried different cables and USB ports on my PC. The controller shows it's charging when off, but when I turn it on it's stuck in 'Connecting'

The Mavic 2 remote isn’t supported yet.  The FAQ on the sim’s website says they are still working on it.
2018-11-6
Use props
Mistrfly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9196 ft
United States

KlooGee Posted at 11-6 21:35
The Mavic 2 remote isn’t supported yet.  The FAQ on the sim’s website says they are still working on it.

Somehow missed that - thanks for the reply, much appreciated!
2018-11-7
Use props
djiuser_9fRvqGCn0Hpu
New
Malta

Hey guys.

Just following up to see if there is a version for Mac yet? If not, are you going to release one? Id love to practice a bit. Winter just hit hard here.
Thanks. Loving my mavic air! Great product!
2019-1-6
Use props
Sid0601
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12881847 ft
  • >>>
Moldova

when i push rec button, does it record somewhere on my PC?
2019-2-12
Use props
Frank P.
lvl.1
United States

msinger Posted at 2018-11-1 04:22
The Mavic Pro remote controller is not compatible with the current version of the simulator.

Im very disappointed (Pi__ed)  the MP controller is not compatible with DJI's Flight Simulator. I recently purchased a set of Racing Goggles and was looking forward to using them with my MP & Flight Simulator.
UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE …….. They got you by the kahonas. That's THE WORLD TODAY.
2019-3-3
Use props
Frank P.
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-11-1 04:46
Hi Albatross KK, the DJI flight simulator does not support the RC of Mavic Pro due to the hardware limitation. We're sorry for the inconvenience. For the supported RCs, you may refer to the FAQ of our official website: https://www.dji.com/simulator/info#faq

Im very disappointed (Pi__ed)  the MP controller is not compatible with DJI's Flight Simulator. I recently purchased a set of Racing Goggles and was looking forward to using them with my MP & Flight Simulator. My MP is hardly over a year old and already has compatibility issues.
UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE …….. They got you by the kahunas. That's THE WORLD TODAY.
2019-3-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Frank P. Posted at 3-3 08:12
Im very disappointed (Pi__ed)  the MP controller is not compatible with DJI's Flight Simulator. I recently purchased a set of Racing Goggles and was looking forward to using them with my MP & Flight Simulator. My MP is hardly over a year old and already has compatibility issues.
UPGRADE UPGRADE UPGRADE …….. They got you by the kahunas. That's THE WORLD TODAY.

Hi Frank, Mavic Pro Controller does not compatible with Flight Simulator due to the hardware limitations. Sorry about it.
2019-3-3
Use props
Okachobi
New

United States

Very disappointing that the Mavic Pro controller is not supported.  It would be interesting to hear specifics on the hardware limitation and why the cheaper Mavic Air has a more capable controller. I can't imagine why the iPhone/Android app can be plugged in and read the controllers inputs but a PC is unable to do the same.  Surely a firmware release could add compatibility.  Sadly I purchased the Mavic Pro at full price just months before the Mavic Pro 2 was released.  I've come to regret my decision in so many ways.
2019-3-16
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules