P4P and DJI Simulator Video Playbck
2609 5 2018-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jctarvin
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Enjoyng the trial version of the new Simulator!! Took a flight and turned on "Record". Is there a way to actually watch my flight as it was recorded???

Thanks1!
2018-10-31
Use props
Foxtato
lvl.1
Flight distance : 79810 ft

United States

It seems that the Gallery and Skills training are part of the paid versions. It still "takes" the photos and videos, but I haven't found where they are yet.
2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We will forward your query to our team to see if this could possibly be done under the trial version. Please let us know if you have other concern. Thank you.
2018-10-31
Use props
BykeAT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61496 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hello I have fixed the Simulator program. Computer fully complies with system requirements. The DJI Assistan 2 app sees my remote from P4PV2.0. The latest firmware is installed on the console itself. But DJI simulator does not see the remote. I changed different USB cables, rebooted the computer, nothing helps. With Keyboard DJI simulator works fine. but it is impossible to fly from the keyboard. In what could
2018-11-1
Use props
jctarvin
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

BykeAT Posted at 11-1 05:49
Hello I have fixed the Simulator program. Computer fully complies with system requirements. The DJI Assistan 2 app sees my remote from P4PV2.0. The latest firmware is installed on the console itself. But DJI simulator does not see the remote. I changed different USB cables, rebooted the computer, nothing helps. With Keyboard DJI simulator works fine. but it is impossible to fly from the keyboard. In what could

Make sure your USB cable between controller and computer is connected to the micro USB on the controllder, NOT the USB A connection.
2018-11-1
Use props
otrope
New

Brazil

BykeAT Posted at 11-1 05:49
Hello I have fixed the Simulator program. Computer fully complies with system requirements. The DJI Assistan 2 app sees my remote from P4PV2.0. The latest firmware is installed on the console itself. But DJI simulator does not see the remote. I changed different USB cables, rebooted the computer, nothing helps. With Keyboard DJI simulator works fine. but it is impossible to fly from the keyboard. In what could

same problem here, i've tried a lot of "solutions" but still doenst working :/
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules