Poland

Hello,

My config is:

F550
Zenmuse H3-3D
Naza v2
Lightbridge
Futaba T8J

I have proble, I bought retracts to F550, but i dont have idea how to connect this servos to Naza V2 i think about port F2 F1 or X1 (this ports is free) but when I conect to F1 i F2 retracts working but with gimbal witch channel 5 in T8J, i thinked to operate retracts with CH8 but i dont know how to do it.
If you have any idea how connect and setup retracts to my config please help me.

Best Regards
Bartosz
2014-11-6
Use props
DJI-Tenna
lvl.2

China

You could connect your servos of your landing gear to channel 8 of the receiver directly
2014-11-7
Use props
bartosznowowiej
lvl.1
Poland

DJI-Tenna Posted at 2014-11-7 18:40
You could connect your servos of your landing gear to channel 8 of the receiver directly

Yes, but i dont have RX from futaba, becuse i have Lightbridge and port X2 for TX is connected to LB
2014-11-7
Use props
livethrive
New

United States

bartosznowowiej Posted at 2014-11-7 22:15
Yes, but i dont have RX from futaba, becuse i have Lightbridge and port X2 for TX is connected to  ...

I have the same issue, same setup ...hmmm
2014-12-31
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

x1 is f1 port.. H3-3d uses this channel for tilt. You will have to use a sbus decoder to get it working.
2014-12-31
Use props
livethrive
New

United States

Blade_Strike Posted at 2015-1-1 08:06
x1 is f1 port.. H3-3d uses this channel for tilt. You will have to use a sbus decoder to get it work ...

I dont get why I can't use the IOC channel. I have mine disabled but can't map that with the lightbridge. I am usually on top of things but I really don't get it right now.
2015-1-1
Use props
Blade_Strike
lvl.4
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

The problem is you cant map the IOC to the f1 ouput.. The NAZA does not operate like that. Only the a2 has complete mapping capabilities.
2015-1-1
Use props
mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

I know they need to change that or allow lightbridge to control f1 and f2 like they programmed the ground station able to do...  I wish I had programming knwledge or dji would make the naza assistant way way more configurable..  It don't cost $1200 like the a2 but $400 is still a chunk of change..  Not to mention there are fc out there that can be used in planes, copters even roc cars with autonomous flights and gps that just need firmware flashed for the type of craft they are installed in...  Dji would make more money if they made the better product cheaper so more people could buy it...  Less profit times way more sold always equals more money made for a company and its employees anyway..  
2015-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules