Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 Pro Video Issue
1861 5 2018-10-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CDMSystemsLLC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1766572 ft
United States

I've made a few posts on here regarding this issue but I'm hoping someone may have a solution.

Setup:

M600 Pro (Firmware all updated)
Single Master Remote Setup (in this case)
7" CrystalSky display (updated firmware)
Ronin-MX equipped with SRW-60G HDMI / Bluetooth TX/RX (all firmware updated)
Camera typically A7 series Sony (problem happens regardless of carried camera)
RUNCAM FPV camera on AV port of LB2
Gimballed Camera on HDMI port
Running system at 80%HDMI / 20%AV

It doesn't seem to matter whether i'm in the air or on the ground, 5 feet from the M600 or 1500 feet from the M600.  I'll have a good feed from HDMI and then the screen goes gray and image freezes.  Switch to AV and FPV cam begins giving live feed as expected, swap back to HDMI and live feed comes back from gimbal camera.  Sometimes it makes it a few minutes and sometimes it drops within seconds.

Very frustrating.

It's a certain failure whenever I dual pilot the M600.  The slave can't keep a feed live to save our lives.  We've reset controllers, swapped slave / master, swapped displays, tried iPads and all to no avail.  I'm about to purchase an AMIMON by Connex for the gimbal camera feed but it kinda defeats the purpose and built in functionality.

Is it possible the LB2 is the problem?  

Anyhelp is appreciated.

2018-10-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi CDMSystemsLLC, we're sorry for the late response. I've forwarded your situation to our engineers to see whether there are better suggestions or solutions. We'll keep you updated on the latest progress, thank you!
2018-11-1
Use props
CDMSystemsLLC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1766572 ft
United States

Thank you Susan.  We fly our M600 like crazy and this issue is a constant "black eye".  For an enterprise platform issues like this shouldn't exist.  I've made several posts over the last year.  The unit is barely a year old.  We fly it on various sets and there's nothing worse than losing the feed and having to call for a "redo" multiple times for a simple shot.  I've tested the amimon connex option and it works great but doesn't do well work flow wise and adds more time to our setup time.  If your engineers have any questions they can contact me directly at drones@cdmsystemsllc.com

Thank you!
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

CDMSystemsLLC Posted at 11-1 05:10
Thank you Susan.  We fly our M600 like crazy and this issue is a constant "black eye".  For an enterprise platform issues like this shouldn't exist.  I've made several posts over the last year.  The unit is barely a year old.  We fly it on various sets and there's nothing worse than losing the feed and having to call for a "redo" multiple times for a simple shot.  I've tested the amimon connex option and it works great but doesn't do well work flow wise and adds more time to our setup time.  If your engineers have any questions they can contact me directly at

Thank you!

Sorry for the late response. Just got an update from our engineers that they would like to have the screenshot your App settings, the version number, and the issue video for further analysis, thank you!

Also, sorry, we do not have authorized email address for now, you may click the reply button under my message so that I can get the notification and handle it timely.
2018-11-5
Use props
fans3593671f
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10425610 ft
  • >>>
Australia

On another note, how the hell are you getting decent stable video with the Sony on there? I have tried everything under the sun and it’s iseless for video.
2018-11-7
Use props
Picture Factory
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5059882 ft
  • >>>
United States

We fly same setup, M600P, Ronin MX, Sony A7S II, but can't rely on the video feed from the Lightbridge so we use the Amimon Connex and it works great. We attach it to the Ronin MX and feed it power from the MX so it doesn't inhibit the gimbal movement at all. Yes a bit more setup on the ground but we have a streamlined battery operated system  that makes for a pretty quick deployment.
2018-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules