Mavic Air and the RE Googles
618 4 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_9vDy4CB2ANQH
New

United Kingdom

Hello fello droners,

I'm currently using my Mavic Air for Aerial Shots for both video and photos, and have come to the realisation that to capture the best and most efficient cinematic shots, I feel I need the googles for the most immersive experience.

I have been trolling youtube, and now these forums and have yet to find any information that explains whether I can use these googles with my Mavic Air, with ALL my intelligent flight modes and also with ALL the headtracking functions.

I have read that some of the headtracking controls do not work properly using a Mavic Air, but this was based on the original googles, I think?

I havent been able to obtain whether ALL the intelligent flight modes will work with my Mavic Air using the googles as I believe the two wont connect wirelessly (or was this just with the original googles?) so im unsure on this too?

I do not wish to race my Mavic Air, I only wish to fly and capture great shots using just the flight modes, Videography and photography. Are these the right googles for me?

I'm drawn to the RE googles for its battery life and addition abilities over the original googles.

There is a lot of confusing information on this subject and wondered if anyone can assist me please?

Many thanks in advance and sorry for the long winded babble!

Del
2018-11-1
Use props
djiuser_9vDy4CB2ANQH
New

United Kingdom

OMG lol 'Goggles' not 'Googles' hahahaha
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us and thank you as well for your interest in purchasing the DJI Racing Edition Goggles. For more information, kindly visit the link provided below. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION
2018-11-1
Use props
djiuser_9vDy4CB2ANQH
New

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-1 01:17
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us and thank you as well for your interest in purchasing the DJI Racing Edition Goggles. For more information, kindly visit the link provided below. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

DJI GOGGLES RACING EDITION

Hello Gamora, This link did not answer my questions, please advise?
2018-11-1
Use props
djiuser_K1w7Oc4ILADY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7690 ft
United States

I'm waiting to hear about this also. Do the RE goggles work with the mavic air? I'm having a heck of time trying to find out. ANYONE?
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules