Inspire 1 crashed after pix4d mapping
1409 3 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b0779dc
lvl.1

Poland

Hello.

My Inspire 1 PRO crashed after 2 months of using. I used it to terrain mapping in the forest company.

Yesterday I made pix4d capture mission for about 50 ha . It was a good weather, small wind and sunny.

I made a plan of using three baterries for mission. First battery was ok, second one too. When I landed second time we changed our position to be closer to finish mission.

I changed the battery, actualized the homepoint and resume mission.

Drone started to mapping , made several pictures and my vision dissapear. I knew that I losing a signal of a vision, but i saw that the drone get threw the headland and get back to me. I didn't stop the mission and waiting to get my vision back.

Afer few second drone stopped, my vision get back but I saw only trees geting closer in a pieces of second. In my opinion, It just felt like a stone.

I didn't have any time to response and it crashed.

Can someone tell me what was that?
I don't have any logs of dji go app, because the flight was taken on pix4d. I attach a logs of Pix4dcapture.

com.pix4d.pix4dmapper.capture 2018-10-31--07-04-48-373.pdf

752.57 KB, Down times: 10

logs

2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello Fans2b0779dc. I am sorry to know that your DJI Inspire 1 Pro crashed. This is not the experience we want you to have with your DJI drone. Since this crash happened the best thing you can contact DJI support using this link https://www.dji.com/support.  or create a repair case online using this link https://repair.dji.com/repair/index.

2018-11-1
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Pix4d has log files which can be used for later use.
I recommend using Airdata.com, upload your Pix4d logs and review what happened.

Here's the HOWTO upload the logs.

Good luck.
2018-11-1
Use props
fans2b0779dc
lvl.1

Poland

Keule Posted at 11-1 07:27
Pix4d has log files which can be used for later use.
I recommend using Airdata.com, upload your Pix4d logs and review what happened.

Hello, Thanks for an info.

I sent the logs into that page. There are only a few info about a flight. I'm sending printscreens

I can see, that the weather is pretty good, the signal became good after poor, and when the flight was finihed the altitude was good.
2018-11-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules