Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Flight Simulator installation confusion
29935 54 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
getinthewild
lvl.1

United States

I had the exact same problem when installing the software.  Obviously, there is a problem with the installation software.  DJI - Why don't you solve the obvious problem so we don't have to all go through this headache of getting a simple software solution up and running?  There's obviously a problem with the forced upgrade to version 2.1.0.1.
2018-11-15
Use props
djiuser_kdwWiFRSXKVC
New

United States

Klaus W. Posted at 11-2 01:56
One note of caution: Make sure your computer meets the stiff system requirements (64bit, 16GB RAM, 6GB VRAM, SSD + 80 GB to spare) before installing...

Why on Earth would DJI sign off on a flight simulator for training  - very useful to beginning pilots - that would have pc requirements that are higher than for almost every game and higher than that of most pcs for even video editing - if that is in fact true, thats one of the dumbest failures Ive ever heard
2018-12-7
Use props
fansb21184da
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48330 ft
Spain

Alguien con este error?? Help Please
2019-3-7
Use props
cutis
Captain
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

djiuser_kdwWiFRSXKVC Posted at 2018-12-7 22:01
Why on Earth would DJI sign off on a flight simulator for training  - very useful to beginning pilots - that would have pc requirements that are higher than for almost every game and higher than that of most pcs for even video editing - if that is in fact true, thats one of the dumbest failures Ive ever heard

No. Statusquo is left in dust.
Consider, their lead.
Consider your involve.
Then consider your expect.
2019-3-31
Use props
cutis
Captain
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Xps13 good 1413usd
2019-3-31
Use props
djiuser_RAMvUClQpgWn
New

South Africa

Does this software really work? I've never struggled like this just to get software installed.
2019-4-3
Use props
djiuser_RAMvUClQpgWn
New

South Africa

Does this software really work? I've never struggled like this just to get software installed.
2019-4-3
Use props
MOSAB
New

Palestine

the application it show my in input email "invalid email address"
2019-6-30
Use props
EdmundoXavier
New

Brazil

djiuser_Yyqguru7gs8X Posted at 2018-11-2 23:16
hello, I installed the software but when I go to open it gives me the following error message:
NetworkError Error 008_008 (000_0263) what is it?
Thanks if you want to help me

Install the UE4PrereqSetup_x64.exe file that is in the C: \ Program Files (x86) \ DJI Flight Simulator folder.
2019-12-4
Use props
Gabriel.83
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11086 ft
United States

Dear all,
I have a problem with this simulator.
Everytime that I try to open it, appears a message: error file 005_000 {000/0114}

Can anyone help to fix it?
2020-1-24
Use props
Hover-Fly
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2425 ft
United Kingdom

The installation experience is not good at all. It lacks any form of professionalism on the UX/UI. To then try and sell the full package at 2500 USD or 130 USD per month is ambitious. If you are lucky enough to get it working it is excellent (and it is luck , trawling through and reading the right threads on the forum), however since the first thing people see is the installation process, I bet DJI don't sell too many full packages. Cheers and regards.
2020-1-24
Use props
jdeuxm73
New

France

larryc43230 Posted at 2018-11-1 07:51
Yes, this PC is running a 64-bit version of Windows. I wouldn't have begun this process otherwise, I knew of the software requirements.

On maybe the fourth attempt to get the software up and running, I tried changing that "Installation Location" to the correct directory on my C:\ drive. At that point, several GB of additional stuff was downloaded, and I was eventually presented with a window that had a "Run" button. That started the simulator software, and after a bit of fiddling and guessing I was able to select Mavic Air as the drone to be flown.

Bonjour,
Si vous avez installé Windows 10 à partir de Windows 7 ou 8, les anciens pilotes de windows 7 (ou 8) ne sont pas effacés et entrent en conflit avec Windows 10.
Il faut une installation vierge de Windows 10, et pas une mise à jour ou une migration de 7 ou 8 vers 10.
Les pilotes de Windows 10 sont parfaitement compatibles avec dji flight simulator.
Cordialement
2020-4-13
Use props
djiuser_mopyXI9hxOPZ
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2018-11-1 07:33
Hello larryc43230. I am sorry to know that you are having issues installing the DJI Flight Simulator. I understand that you are using a Microsoft Windows 10 computer. Please make sure that your system is running on a 64 bit rate. Because, as of the moment the DJI Flight Simulator runs on a 64 bit rate platform.

I am having the same problems with DJI Flight simulator.  It keeps giving me an error message no matter what I do.  I do have a Windows 10 64 bit computer.  Please tell me I am not going to have to buy an Ipad to run the simulator for my drone......
2021-4-6
Use props
djiuser_T6LCTATyj9hR
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20781 ft
United States

Hello all.
   I purchased a high end gaming computer that exceeds all the specs for download, including RAM, graphics card and HD space, as well as 64 bit windows 10. I downloaded the free version of the DJI Simulator and had to manually open one of the files to remove an 0808? error I was having at startup, but it was quickly resolved and the free version ran perfectly.  

After a month of playing with it I purchased and downloaded the Enterprise Version and noticed I was suddenly having slow loading times. I deleted the software and downloaded it again, but I still have the same issue.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to make the load time go down to what it was. Its currently about 90 seconds to 2 minutes to load. After it loads, I feel it works just fine, its just that slow load time that is my issue.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

2022-1-30
Use props
fans641e6356
lvl.1
United States

Does this simulator work with the Mavic Pro? I too, have had issues getting this program to work.
2022-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules