Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Starship enterprise
1353 8 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Captain Kirk would be proud, Spock would say calling the Mavic the “Enterprise” is not logical...but seriously, DJI couldn’t come up with a name that was original???
2018-11-1
Use props
davidmartingraf
Captain
Flight distance : 84805085 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the name Enterprise keeps it simple since that's the internal name of the department that works on commercial ready drones. DJI Enterprises creates DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise, followed by Phantom 4 Pro Enterprise, etc. I think that was the idea behind that.
2018-11-1
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Enterprise Edition

The name is not Enterprise.........

Randy
2018-11-1
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 11-1 09:07
Enterprise Edition

The name is not Enterprise.........

I just took another look at the new mavic and I’m pretty sure that on the front leg the words “Mavic 2 Enterprise “ is in white lettering?  You can say that a pig is just an animal but it’s still just a pig.....
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. DJI called it the Mavic 2 Enterprise. For more information of our new product, kindly visit the link provided below. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you.
Mavic 2 Enterprise
2018-11-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think it's a fitting name given the definition of the work and the purpose of the model.
2018-11-1
Use props
S.D. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

When I hear Enterprise, I immediately think of Startrek.

Yeah I agree DJI should have been a bit more creative. Since it's going to primarily be used in search, rescue or emergency operations, what about....

Mavic 2 Urgency

2018-11-2
Use props
Airwolf13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 36995 ft
United States

when is it up for sale?
2018-11-27
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Captain
United States

S.D. Pilot Posted at 11-2 04:35
When I hear Enterprise, I immediately think of Startrek.

Yeah I agree DJI should have been a bit more creative. Since it's going to primarily be used in search, rescue or emergency operations, what about....

Perhaps - Mavic 2 Corporate Edition, Mavic 2 Venture, Mavic 2 Commercial Pro, ...
2018-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules