Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Considering M600 Pro D-RTK purchase
911 3 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmorse.mdesignz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1404 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm considering the purchase of an M600 Pro D-RTK system.  I'm a bit hesitant since it's been around a couple of years and I'm wondering if a newer model is about to be released.  I realize no one (other than DJI) has the answer, but it seems the M600 is closely approaching end-of-life.  I would appreciate hearing your comments and opinions.
2018-11-1
Use props
Keule
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I can't answer your question regarding the EOL status of the M600P.

If i had to buy an aerial DJI RTK system right now, depending on the business you're in, there a 2 options:

- M210RTK
- P4 RTK

I would (currently) go for the P4 RTK

Any reason why you are thinking about the M600 Pro? (besides having different, user selectable gimbals/payloads)
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us and thank you as well for considering to purchase. As of the time being, we don't have any information if there will be a newer model about to be released with the RTK system. The newest so far is the Phantom 4 Pro RTK. Should there be any, this will be cascaded to our website and other social media platforms. Thank you for continued support.
2018-11-4
Use props
rmorse.mdesignz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1404 ft
  • >>>
United States

Keule Posted at 11-1 23:36
I can't answer your question regarding the EOL status of the M600P.

If i had to buy an aerial DJI RTK system right now, depending on the business you're in, there a 2 options:

Hi Keule,
Payload considerations is the reason.  Thank you for your reply.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules