Remove Ronin M fro DJI Assistant app
2344 4 2018-11-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vigor2001
New

United States

I owned two Ronin-M's in the past but no longer have them. I am unable to remove them from the DJI Assistant app (iOS). I have uninstalled and re-installed the app and the two devices still show up when I login. When I go to the More section and go to the devices screen I am unable to remove the Ronin-M's from there as well.

Does anyone know how to remove the devices from the app?
2018-11-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please provide a screenshot of the two devices showing to your app? Please keep us posted for further assistant. Thank you.
2018-11-2
Use props
Vigor2001
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 11-2 10:00
Hi there. I appreciate your time bringing this query to us. Can you please provide a screenshot of the two devices showing to your app? Please keep us posted for further assistant. Thank you.

Sure here is the app with the Ronin M's that I no longer own. The first screen shot is the device list. The next two screen shots are what is shown after I select either of the devices.

2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Vigor2001 Posted at 11-2 18:28
Sure here is the app with the Ronin M's that I no longer own. The first screen shot is the device list. The next two screen shots are what is shown after I select either of the devices.[view_image]
[view_image]
[view_image]

Thanks for the screenshot, actually all the devices that you connected before will be displayed in the device list, we will verify with our engineers to see if there is any way to get it deleted.
2018-11-3
Use props
AidanKless
lvl.2
United States

Thanks for you feed back, we don't support to remove the Ronin-M from device list unless you.
2019-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules