Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Activation Problem
1108 4 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1a5284d8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 306663 ft
Australia

I have flown DJI products since a Phantom 2 then 3 and now a 4, all with no problems, so I thought I would add to my collection.
I purchased a brand new Spark and everything seemed to go fine until it came time to Activate.  I try to do it through GJI GO app as suggested, and when I go to scan QR code, for activation 3 phones and my iPad do not read the QR code but if I change it to connect aircraft all of the devices reads the QR Code straight away.  

I connected the controller and have done all updates etc and everything connects but I still can not do the Activation as no phones or iPad can read the QR code.

I do not know what to do now?

Cheers     Blaze
2018-11-2
Use props
Ben Mason
Second Officer
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You aren't forced to use the QR code you can simply connect to the WIFI manually. the SSID and password are found on the same sticker the QR code is on(on the drone and one the black styrofoam box). Just connect manually, follow the activation process(switch between spark and your internet network as it requests).
2018-11-2
Use props
Laz22
lvl.4
Flight distance : 63307 ft
United States

I had issues with the QR codes too, after some time I gave up and connected manually, worked fine.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had when you try activating your DJI Spark. For a step by step guide, you may refer to the video below on how to activate your aircraft. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-11-2
Use props
djiuser_BR8aQdNc4zcg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 246 ft
Canada

Hey Team,
Just bought my first DJI Spark.  Everything seems fine however everytime I connect the drone it asks me to follow the same steps again and again.
Isn't there a way to just connect my controller and drone automatically to my phone?. Thanks
2019-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules