2345 7 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd5f58e19
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37986 ft
Portugal

Hi all

I am a DJI customer, pilot, fan and when i saw the rise of the new Flight Simulator, i admit i was excited about it.
The next moment i was very disapointed to see that altough both the Spark and Mavic Pro models are present as
selectable models, we cannot use our transmitters / controllers to connect to the Sumulator.

I own both a Spark and a Mavic Pro and both remotes are unusable. Any plans for an update to the FS ?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Nuno M.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate and apologize as well for the troubles you had with the simulator. As of the time being Phantom 4’s, Phantom 4 Advance's, Phantom 4 Pro’s, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0’s, Lightbridge 2, Matrice 600 Pro’s, and Mavic Air’s remote controller are only compatible. Should there be any updates, this will be cascaded to our website. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2018-11-2
Use props
djiuser_6skJaeLno6Ca
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21316 ft
United Kingdom

Agreed with above post, feeling bad that we can not use the simulator I would suggest that this is a flight safety asset and should be available for all DJI drones. Hope this comes to pass in the near future. Would love to know the thinking behind not making it available to us????
2018-11-2
Use props
Spark/CS
lvl.3
United States

djiuser_6skJaeLno6Ca Posted at 11-2 11:52
Agreed with above post, feeling bad that we can not use the simulator I would suggest that this is a flight safety asset and should be available for all DJI drones. Hope this comes to pass in the near future. Would love to know the thinking behind not making it available to us????

considering they include the spark and then not support the remote for spark is sad.
2018-11-2
Use props
Mhinc
lvl.4
Flight distance : 151467 ft
Canada

Spark/CS Posted at 11-2 14:35
considering they include the spark and then not support the remote for spark is sad.

Exactly what I was thinking.  Why have a trailer featuring the spark and not have support for Spark remote?  Also can you make it compatible with Windows 7?  My PC is fully capable of Windows 10, I just hate it and refuse to use it.
2018-11-3
Use props
Nidge
lvl.4

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-2 07:51
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate and apologize as well for the troubles you had with the simulator. As of the time being Phantom 4’s, Phantom 4 Advance's, Phantom 4 Pro’s, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0’s, Lightbridge 2, Matrice 600 Pro’s, and Mavic Air’s remote controller are only compatible. Should there be any updates, this will be cascaded to our website. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.

Rather than limit it to DJI remotes it would be nice if it was compatible with some third party controllers. There are still quite a few who of us  still fly “S” series DJI products using Futaba and FRSKY radios. I’m even still using the original Datalink/Groundstation on a PC.

Regards

Nidge.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Nidge Posted at 11-3 02:23
Rather than limit it to DJI remotes it would be nice if it was compatible with some third party controllers. There are still quite a few who of us  still fly “S” series DJI products using Futaba and FRSKY radios. I’m even still using the original Datalink/Groundstation on a PC.

Regards

Hi Nidge, thanks for your feedback. Should there be any updates, this will be cascaded accordingly. We appreciate your support. Thank you.
2018-11-3
Use props
deNick
lvl.1

Russia

well, I definitely CAN use my MavicPRO controller)  C1 and C2 buttons doesnt work, but still- I can do some trainings)
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules