Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you register your drones after you create an account?
1503 6 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CommMan2000
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20420 ft

United States

I created an account a while back, but now more than ever I am being told I also need to register all my drones to keep them active in DJI. If I dont do this, then they will somehow cause my active drones to stop functioning? When I go to My Account, I dont see where to do this aircraft registration!

GOG

GOG
2018-11-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

How do you sign in to the forum?

RedHotPoker
2018-11-2
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah - log into your account in the device connected to your RC - then turn on the RC and the drone and go through the registration process. Once complete, the icon will show up here (providing it is a brand new drone first registered by you). Second hand drones/previously activated ones will not show up.
2018-11-3
Use props
FPS_Marsh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 861293 ft
Australia

Hello, I'm sure I really understand your post as there are 2 different versions of registering your drone. I would first like to point out that to fly the birds they have to be registered with DJI. If you have not done this then all you need to do is simply turn on both devices load up the DJI go app while the iPad ETC is connected to the RC and you will be prompted to register the bird as soon you are in the DJI go app.

If you have done this the second form of registering is to have them registered on the DJI forum. You'll know the drone is registered when you see a little icon of your drone under your name and profile picture. To get your drones registered on the forum what you need to do is sync your flight data to the forum. this can be done by going onto the DJI go app. Going over to the ME tab in the bottom right-hand corner and tapping on flight records. from here you will see a little could in the top left corner. Tap that and then choose the option 'All' then tap start sync. Once the sync is complete go back to your DJI forum account and your total flight distance and your drones will be under your name. I should also point out if you purchase a second hand drone that has already been registered the drone will not pop up under your name on the forum
2018-11-5
Use props
Tridiver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4459344 ft
  • >>>
United States

MY P3P was second hand and its on there!!!???
2018-11-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Tridiver Posted at 11-17 20:45
MY P3P was second hand and its on there!!!???

Perhaps the previous owner never register the drone.
2018-11-20
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

my only drones ive bought new where a P3S, and the M2P....

but yet my used MP, and Inspire show up. and the Inspire was just recently after having roughly 7 of them all used
2018-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules