Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice cannot change Baud & Data Trans-rate
3028 5 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomiZ
lvl.1
Canada

Hi everyone,

I connect my DJI Assistant 2 with my M210 RTK, and I am on the SDK page trying to change the Baud & Transmission Rate. However, when I click on the small triangles and click on a desired Hz, it will instantly change back to Do Not Send. Does anyone know how to deal with it? Appreciate for any help!

Tommy

Sketch.png
2018-11-2
Use props
naba89
New

Japan

DJI guys any update on this? Facing same issue.
2018-11-20
Use props
TomiZ
lvl.1
Canada

naba89 Posted at 11-20 18:23
DJI guys any update on this? Facing same issue.

No, I still cannot solve this problem.
2018-11-25
Use props
PUAV
lvl.1
Canada

I'm having the same issue, I cannot change any of the settings on the SDK page. I've tried a lot of things including changing the USB cable to 3.0, changing which port it's plugged into on my computer, making sure the toggle is switched to 'computer', re-installing DJI Assistant, refreshing the firmware on the drone. I'm now out of ideas....
2018-11-29
Use props
djiuser_Vml7l0LYemlS
lvl.1

Germany

Hi there,
this might be a super old topic but I'm having the same Issue.
I have a Matrice 200RTK using Assitant 2 Enterprise, I can access the Drone, but the SDK Page does not show the drop down menue for the baud rate. Any changes to the subscriptions are not permanent.

Any hint what can be done to get the telemetry to the OSDK port?

I tried putting in on and off again, I tried reinstalling, I tried different cables and ports, changed batteries, let it sit for a night, ...
so I'm fresh out of ideas....

any help or hints would be much appriciated!
Daniel
2022-10-26
Use props
ro_walker
Captain
Brazil

Great captures
2022-10-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules