DJI Care Refresh Question
663 5 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ikPnk7Gg4eBC
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158930 ft
United States

I just got a replacement drone through my DJI Care and I’m wondering how I link the new one to my DJI Care account, considering I still am able to receive 1 more replacement in the future, if necessary.
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, the DJI Care Refresh should have been transferred by our repair center, please check the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage Thank you.
2018-11-2
Use props
Jealdi
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-2 18:19
Hi there, the DJI Care Refresh should have been transferred by our repair center, please check the status here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage Thank you.

I also have a DJI Care Refresh question. Figured this would work as well as starting a new thread.

If you purchase a used DJI drone from a private seller, is it possible to get DJI Care Refresh?
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Jealdi Posted at 11-6 09:10
I also have a DJI Care Refresh question. Figured this would work as well as starting a new thread.

If you purchase a used DJI drone from a private seller, is it possible to get DJI Care Refresh?

Hi Jealdi, it is possible to purchase DJI Care Refresh for a used drone, as long as the serial number of the drone has no DJI Care records in our system.
2018-11-6
Use props
Jealdi
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 11-6 09:34
Hi Jealdi, it is possible to purchase DJI Care Refresh for a used drone, as long as the serial number of the drone has no DJI Care records in our system.

Thanks Diana!
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jealdi, glad to know Diana has figured out your concern, please let us know if you have further questions.
2018-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules