2295 5 2018-11-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi everyone - I'm planning to get a Google Pixel 3, but I wanted to make sure it be compatible with my Mavic 2 first! Can anyone confirm it's compatability with the app and the Mavic 2? Thanks!
2018-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Kindly refer to the list of mobile devices/tablets that is suggested by our engineers. Thank you.

2018-11-3
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-3 02:46
Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. Kindly refer to the list of mobile devices/tablets that is suggested by our engineers. Thank you.

[view_image]

Sorry, but that doesn't really answer my question - perhaps I should have asked as to whether or not the DJI Go 4 app is working on the latest version of Android. I would assume that it is except that I have seen a  few posts around the internet indicating the possibility that it is not.  If it is not, then an ETA on the app's compatibility with current android systems would be greatly appreciated.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Illuminations Posted at 11-3 08:43
Sorry, but that doesn't really answer my question - perhaps I should have asked as to whether or not the DJI Go 4 app is working on the latest version of Android. I would assume that it is except that I have seen a  few posts around the internet indicating the possibility that it is not.  If it is not, then an ETA on the app's compatibility with current android systems would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, thanks for your fast response. The mobile device you are planning to purchase is currently not compatible to run the app ( DJI Go 4). ETA of the apps compatibility is still undefined, this will be released on our website. Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.
2018-11-3
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-3 09:01
Hi, thanks for your fast response. The mobile device you are planning to purchase is currently not compatible to run the app ( DJI Go 4). ETA of the apps compatibility is still undefined, this will be released on our website. Support for additional devices available as testing and development continues. Your patience is highly appreciated. Thank you.

ok, thanks - I'm going to get the Samsung Galaxy Note 9 instead.
2018-11-3
Use props
MikeMalott
lvl.1
United States

Hi, I'd like to see if we can get an update on when the expected support should roll out for Pixel 3/Pixel 3a/Pixel 3 XL? I see that back in November, you planned to roll out an app update that would allow use of Pixel 3 with Mavic Air but haven't heard anything on Mavic 2 series yet. Seem like you should really have support for it since the phones have been rather popular and have been out for nearly a year now. What does the roadmap look like for updates on compatibility? I have a Spark and Mavic 2 but need to upgrade my phone and would prefer to get something like the Pixel that isn't going to break the bank.

Thanks,
Mike
2019-8-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules