Mavic 2 Pro battery charging hub firmware upgrade
10103 6 2018-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi All

It is time for the anual resurection of the question: How do you update the firmware in the Mavic 2 charging hub as per the maual (dated 2018) in the Mavif 2 Fly more kit?

I have found the USB connector but I can't find any firmware downloads not any  program to talk to the Charign hub.
Anyone else found a way to do it?

Thopugh as suggested  in 2016 this was just future proffing and there never has been any firmware upgrades.
2018-11-3
Use props
msinger
First Officer
Flight distance : 228255 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI rarely releases updates for their battery charging hubs. If they ever release an update for the Mavic 2 charging hub, you will be able to download it from the Mavic 2 downloads page.
2018-11-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Agreed - the only hub FW update I have ever seen was on the original Inspire 1 hub in 2015 - never on any of the hubs for all the other drones since.
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. As of the time being there is no firmware update available for the Mavic 2 charging hub. Should there be any, this will be released on our website. We appreciate your patience. Have a safe flight always.
2018-11-3
Use props
mike collyer
lvl.2

Canada

where is the usb connector on the charging hub
2019-1-29
Use props
JAgraphics
lvl.4
United Kingdom

mike collyer Posted at 1-29 16:54
where is the usb connector on the charging hub

RTFM     there's pictures.

It's under a rubber cover on the bottom of the unit.
2019-1-30
Use props
fansa7756705
lvl.1
Flight distance : 341 ft

United States

New owner, and I had the same question. As I try and digest all the information regarding this gear, I'm relieved I wasn't missing something!
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules