1294 8 2018-11-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 721913 ft
  • >>>
United States

After talking to T-Mobile instead of flying with a Ipad Mini 4 WIFI &Cellular, I have decided to go with the new IPhoneX since I am getting one for $350 since I have been a member for tmobile longer then 15 years.

2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. However, the mobile device you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO/DJI GO 4. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Please see the list of mobile devices below.

We will test more mobile devices in the future, to help make our app compatible with as many devices as possible.

Thanks for your kind understanding.

2018-11-3
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-3 06:29
Hi, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We do appreciate bringing this query to us. However, the mobile device you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO/DJI GO 4. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Please see the list of mobile devices below.

[view_image]

Whats the best Iphone to fly with my Mavic Pro, IphoneX or the 7s or 8 in your opinion?
2018-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FLPilotShark Posted at 11-3 06:34
Whats the best Iphone to fly with my Mavic Pro, IphoneX or the 7s or 8 in your opinion?

Hi, I would go for the iPhone X because it was optimized for customers experience.
2018-11-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Good info - thanks for sharing   
2018-11-3
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I decided to go with the Iphone X!! My screen size of 5.3 inches which is perfect for me. The Screen resolution is @ 2436 x 1125 which is off the charts and has 256 GB Storage. It fits perfect into the Dji Controller as well not to mention the The Go Pro aPP is lighting fast..  I could not be more happier...  This phone rocks!!!!
IPhoneX

2018-11-3
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

FLPilotShark Posted at 11-3 10:32
I decided to go with the Iphone X!! My screen size of 5.3 inches which is perfect for me. The Screen resolution is @ 2436 x 1125 which is off the charts and has 256 GB Storage. It fits perfect into the Dji Controller as well not to mention the The Go Pro aPP is lighting fast..  I could not be more happier...  This phone rocks!!!!
IPhoneX
[view_image]

Very cool looking set up there.
2018-11-3
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just got done flying my Mavic Pro with the new IPhoneX and it's works awesome. Light fast when in the go Pro app and zero drag.
HIGHLY recommended to fly your drone with.
2018-11-4
Use props
FLPilotShark
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

My set up for flying  - w/ the new IPhoneX
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now