1182 3 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
claes_hultberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43881 ft
Sweden

Hello
My Spark crashed yesterday and one of the propeller shaft is now broken. I have created a Service request #CAS-2418999-D4G6K8
Before posting my package I just wonder if the Spark service team have the possibility to repair it.
Attaching a picture of the broken part.

Picture of the broken propeller shaft

Picture of the broken propeller shaft

2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi claes_hultberg, we're sorry to read the crash. Whether the drone will be repaired or replaced depends on the damage assessment, you may refer to the price list here: https://repair.dji.com/repair/price-inquiry The designated team will offer you a proper solution according to the damage assessment, thanks for your understanding.
2018-11-4
Use props
claes_hultberg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43881 ft
Sweden

Hello DJI Susan,
Thanks for prompt answer. Reading the price list I can't find any entry related to the broken part that my Drone have. Can you advice me witch is the component i should look for in the Repair Component Price Inquiry?
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

claes_hultberg Posted at 11-4 04:09
Hello DJI Susan,
Thanks for prompt answer. Reading the price list I can't find any entry related to the broken part that my Drone have. Can you advice me witch is the component i should look for in the Repair Component Price Inquiry?

Hi claes_hultberg, as per the image you have provided, it is the motor arm that is broken. Which is not on the list since the arms are also attached to the other parts like motors and body of the aircraft, that requires you to send the unit for further assessment. Our repair team will evaluate the unit in order for us to see which affected parts that needs to be fixed or replaced. After the assessment, you will receive email notification from us to settle the repair. As per DJI Susan proper solution will be offered by the designated team.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules