salota8550 This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-6-2
Use props
mswall
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39695 ft
United States

.....  until you open the package containing ALL the batteries you ordered.
2015-6-2
Use props
2015-6-2
Use props
gregg1r
lvl.4

United States

salota8550 Posted at 2015-6-3 08:07
In "My Orders" page, it is clear that they just shipped the Extra battery which should come with P ...

My second battery also sits in limbo. My shipping status has been in pending for a week.

Another poster listed a place in Cali that had stock on P3 batteries, so I called to confirm stock and purchased a couple to get some serious flight time in.

Only having one battery has limited me to only flying once or twice a day if lucky. Now to spend some time calibrating the camera settings and filter combinations.
2015-6-2
Use props
sms14411
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111621 ft

United States

I too have not received my battery.  They claim "End of May" and here it is now June 3
I ordered the extra battery with my P3 Advance, but still it has not even shipped.   This is my first time a DJI Customer, and I must say I am VERY DISPLEASED With their service and promises.
Their words mean nothing to me.   They should stick to their word and if they say "End of May" than it should be "End of May" and not sometime in June (If that).

VERY UPSETTING to say the least.
2015-6-3
Use props
2015-6-17
Use props
liningiv
lvl.4
Flight distance : 329409 ft
United Kingdom

Recieved my 2nd battery today 17 Jun.  P3 ordered with extra battery pack on 27 April.  Thankfully P3 arrived mid May so have had 4 weeks fantastic flying but only 15 minutes per trip.  I'm glad that DJI shipped them separately, I may have only got the P£ with spare battery today if they had sent them at the same time.
2015-6-17
Use props
sms14411
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111621 ft

United States

I just received it the later part of last week FINALLY !
2015-6-17
Use props
bigjim
New
Flight distance : 3314 ft
United States

STILL WAITING THEY SAY THIS WEEK.
2015-6-17
Use props
labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Small problems .. that melt to nothing when you consider the quality and abilities of the P3 and how much better it is than anything also out there for the price.
DJI is a victim of their success making such a good product.

2015-6-17
Use props
contact
lvl.1

United States

Why order direct? I already ordered 2 batteries from amazon and received both! Within a week of ordering for about the same price. +/-$10
2015-6-17
Use props
DMB2015
lvl.2

Canada

i would be happy to bitch about not getting my extra battery!!  i have been waiting 7 weeks for my freakin P3A!
2015-6-23
Use props
flyingviking
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151693 ft
Canada

DMB2015 Posted at 2015-6-24 13:13
i would be happy to bitch about not getting my extra battery!!  i have been waiting 7 weeks for my f ...

Bought mine from Henry's, got it within a week.
2015-6-25
Use props
ecarpo
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I would be surprised if they would combine your order, that would mean they would have to put your orders in front of other people who are waiting.
2015-6-25
Use props
pidetectives
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I orderd two extra batteries but just received one yet in the order form that came with the one battery it shows two being shipped.  Talk to chat and they are clueless
2015-6-25
Use props
acenothing
lvl.4
Flight distance : 112185 ft
United States

What this issue here?  You are getting your batteries in 2 boxes?  Am I miss reading this?  If I am reading correctly I am not sure this is a real problem.  If I am wrong sorry.
2015-6-25
Use props
DMB2015
lvl.2

Canada

flyingviking Posted at 2015-6-26 03:34

viking... when did you place your order?
2015-6-25
Use props
DMB2015
lvl.2

Canada

flyingviking Posted at 2015-6-26 03:34

Just checked their site. The P3A is pre-order, and only say it will be shipped when they receive stock. So I could be in the same situation as i am now.
2015-6-25
Use props
flyingviking
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151693 ft
Canada

DMB2015 Posted at 2015-6-26 09:07
Just checked their site. The P3A is pre-order, and only say it will be shipped when they receive s ...

I ordered mine on June 11, picked it up June 18. Call one of the stores, they can check all stock in all stores and will put you on a waiting list. They just need your name and phone number, no payment until you pick it up.They even said that the info on the website is not always accurate.
2015-6-26
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

Maybe you all should wait to buy a new toy until it's been out for 6 months, then you won't have so much to complain about..  if your all going to keep buying things in less than 6 months of its release then please stop crying and be patient..  I've ordered batteries, tablet shades, and things directly from dji, $300 worth of goodies and I've been waiting a month now and I'm not crying about it, this is the only thread I even mentioned the orders in, I'm not clogging the foru. Up with threads like this, so why are all of you..  I ordered knowing it would be a month or 2 til I got my order, and I bet you all I will get it all by the last day of July for 1 order and b4 the last day of august for the other and may even find out I get it all sooner..  I guess we will see..  but seriously, all you cry babies just need to wait 6 months after a release to buy something..  let it be a ps5 xbox two or the phantom 4 n professional..  just wait and play with the toys you got and 6 months after its release you will be much happier cuz then you won't be waiting for stuff..  you can order batteries, accessories and games and get them in 5 to 7 days..  you all should be happy you even have a p3 right now..  

All you kids need to grow up just a little bit here, for real
2015-6-26
Use props
SULTAN This user has been deleted
2015-6-26
Use props
droneflyers.com
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60709 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mine is still at DJI from a May 15 order...BUT, yesterday I ordered one from a merchant on Amazon and it was shipped already.

Of course DJI should improve their service - and I'm sure they want to.  No company in history ever sold this many drones before so they have to catch up with themselves.

Sultan, as you well know customs are different around the world. Some places a handshake is OK, others you will get screwed even with a contract. The "rights" you have probably only go as far as canceling a credit card or paypal.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.  There is a culture and language barrier with many of the chat and email folks in China that you have to work through. I really don't think there is a sign on the wall that tells them to lie to customers. I think it's just that the growth has exceeded their capabilities for right now.

Even when they fix it their service will not be as good as a friendly local or 3rd party merchant. That's what dealers and distributors are for.
2015-6-26
Use props
SULTAN This user has been deleted
2015-6-26
Use props
Cessna172
lvl.4
United States

I have to agree with some who suggest that many of the issues people are having that are customer service related are due to the huge demand for the Phantom 3.
I cannot get one locally because all hobby stores are always out.   The ones they get are presold to preferred customers far in advance.
Looking on ebay, the number of units sold is impressive.

Obviously, DJI has a product in high demand and they are struggling to meet thant demand.  
No magic here.

I also cannot find a better product for the money at this time.   However, I do believe that this market is very young and changes are coming.
Many well funded and capable firms are seeing this demand and we'll probably see many high quality competing products in the coming years....if they don't get legislated out of our hands first.

Unfortunately, I also see some very foolish people doing VERY foolish things with them that such as flying them into the clouds (horribly dangerous the aircraft on IFR flight plans) and other things which is going to eventually result in a catastrophe and that will lead to very restrictive legislation.  Imagine laws that they can go no higher than 100 ft and 100 yards way for example.

As drone owners, we need to emphasize to the community the need for personal responsibility and wise decisions.
2015-6-26
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

I patiently waited and guess what? My order shipped! Yay..  And it's common since that when something first gets released. Things don't go as planned or as scheduled..  Dji isn't going to rip anyone off and we will all get the stuff we ordered as soon as possible..  Like I said, don't order until 6 months after a release and you all will get your stuff on time just like you want..  Dji is a small growing company, not one that has been around long enough to have the facilities to handle a huge demand ..  How is it I know all this and no one else does? No one can be understanding..  You all have gotta be struggling in your personal relationships if this is how you act..  No patience, no understanding and complaining about everything you can.. Even after 2 months of everyone crying you all still order the stuff knowing they are behind and then complain 2 minutes after the deadline..  Unbelievable...  Is the p3 your guys only toy or something?  I'm still waiting for getfpv's new headset and it's been shipping for 2 months or so, where is mine? Still be patient and playing with the toys I do have and guess what? One day I'm going to get an email that it's shipped and then I will get it and then I will have it... And I will play with it and I didn't act like a spoiled brat whining and crying and stressed out over it..  Many more years added to my life..  See the bigger picture yet?  

Your all going to get your orders asap so relax..  What if it was a family member that was behind like this, would you be a little understanding then?  Prolly not but I figured I would ask
2015-6-26
Use props
Mark97564
lvl.4
United States

And what real business has just 1 tool?  Come on here SULTAN stop pulling our dic$s here...  You wanna say you have a real business with just one tool? Then your an idiot, and did you wait to start your business until the p3 was released?  And if you did you weren't smart enough to plan ahead? Any new release is jammed up for at least 4 to 6 months, is this the first new product release in your life you participated in?  I swear all you trying to make it look like your loosing business over the p3 makes you look, well... Not to smart!  Personally I wouldn't take on a jobs unless I had a minimum of 2 tools in the shed, ya know...  P2 v3's are readily available with all the parts and accessories you would need.. Plenty batteries around too...  So knock it off people, at least plan accordingly...
2015-6-26
Use props
nic
lvl.2

Australia

moan whinge
2015-6-26
Use props
DMB2015
lvl.2

Canada

Mark97564 Posted at 2015-6-27 01:01
Maybe you all should wait to buy a new toy until it's been out for 6 months, then you won't have so  ...

My issue is not with DJI Mark.  I ordered through a dealer. And I did expect a delay, however the dealer I feel has been leading me along, saying things like it will another week. When they know that is not going to be the case. That is bad business. Also not one update from the dealer, until I have to request it.  I have seen other dealers simply put "OUT OF STOCK" on the product. That is the correct thing to do. Not to continue to advertise as if the product will be shipped within a week or so. Not everyone researches the crap out of a product to find out what is going on the production timelines. If it is advertised as available, then that is what you expect.  Sorry if you feel this is clogging up the forum, but jee, I thought that was want forums were about..discussion.  It seemed to peak your interest enough to respond, particularly with the news that you got your items.
2015-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules