Samsung Tablet to remote issue
668 4 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
lofreq
New
Flight distance : 8425 ft
United States

I recently bought a Samsung Tab E to conneect to the remote of the Spark. When i plus the OTG cable in there is a option to use thei connection for DJI GO 4 App.
But its ust flashes on and off. I cant connect like i can to my Samsung Note 8. That i just plug in and it opens the app and goes right to Go Fly
Ive seen videos that just say to reboot the tablet but thats a pain everytime.
So im thinkning that the tablet is not powerfull enough or something. So im looking at the Samsung Tab S3 or S4. Only think about the S4 is there is no GPS.
Has thre been a fix for the Tab E issue? Of whats the thought of either Tab S3 or S4
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Thank you for your feedback. But the mobile device you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO/DJI GO 4. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Have you used a device from the list below to test it?

2018-11-4
Use props
lofreq
New
Flight distance : 8425 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-4 06:38
Hi, thanks for reaching the DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently. Thank you for your feedback. But the mobile device you used isn’t on our list of supported devices for DJI GO/DJI GO 4. As we haven’t tested its compatibility with our app, we cannot guarantee that it can work as intended and this may be the cause of the issue you previously mentioned. Have you used a device from the list below to test it?

[view_image]

Thank you for the quick reply. Hoping someone has tried the tab S3 or S4.  the Note 8 phone works flawlessly. Wish they made a bigger version of that.
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

lofreq Posted at 11-4 06:50
Thank you for the quick reply. Hoping someone has tried the tab S3 or S4.  the Note 8 phone works flawlessly. Wish they made a bigger version of that.

No worries. Have a safe flight always.
2018-11-4
Use props
Wolferl
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Have you tried an older app version? They don't need as much ressources on the device as the newest one. Try 4.1.15.
2018-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules