Mavic 2 Liability insurance for HK residents?
593 3 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MikEcho HK
lvl.1

Hong Kong

I am having trouble finding third-party liability insurance for drones available to HK residents both in HK AND when travelling abroad.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks.
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi MikEcho, we only have DJI Care Refresh can be recommended, but at the moment, DJI Care Refresh only works within one coverage region. DJI Care Refresh and the corresponding product must be purchased from the same country or region. Hope other users could give you some advice.
2018-11-4
Use props
MikEcho HK
lvl.1

Hong Kong

Thanks. I am looking for coverage worldwide and not just for the unit (DJI Care Refresh) but specifically for liability insurance, incase the unit falls from the sky and damages property or people! There are plenty of options available for liability insurance in countries like UK and USA, Europe etc but in HK its very difficult.
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

MikEcho HK Posted at 11-4 19:06
Thanks. I am looking for coverage worldwide and not just for the unit (DJI Care Refresh) but specifically for liability insurance, incase the unit falls from the sky and damages property or people! There are plenty of options available for liability insurance in countries like UK and USA, Europe etc but in HK its very difficult.

Sorry that DJI Care Refresh cannot meet your need, hope you can get advice from other users.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules