2218 4 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

Hi guys
On the DJI app it says I’m a level 18 pilot....  Does this mean anything or just a log of the hours I’ve flown?
Also when I look at my flight records on my iPhone and iPad they are totally different to the numbers again to what is shown on my lap top, the number of flights distance etc etc are all different?

Any ideas on what’s going on ?
2018-11-4
Use props
BrilhasMuito
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3745554 ft
Brazil

Pilot level doesnt mean much. The more you fly the more points you get the more you raise your level.
The flight records differ because the app will only record the flights you did using that one device. But you can always sync your flights so they will not differ.
2018-11-4
Use props
Mavic_Jay
First Officer
Flight distance : 2113419 ft
United Kingdom

Sorry I should have said .... different numbers even after devices were synced ?
2018-11-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Mavic_Jay Posted at 11-5 01:19
Sorry I should have said .... different numbers even after devices were synced ?

Make sure you sync all of of the devices separately.
2018-11-5
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Mavic_Jay Posted at 11-5 01:19

Also it can happen if you use different versions of the app on different devices.
For example I’m on 4.1.10 on Android and 4.3.3 on iOS, and on android I have way less info than on iOS when it comes to flight statistics. Much less flights,less hours and so on...

Fly safely all
Alex
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules