25669 115 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EQBView
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

'thick' rumors of I3 should be ramping up anyday now .  .  .
2019-2-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

EQBView Posted at 2-4 13:24
'thick' rumors of I3 should be ramping up anyday now .  .  .

There are always “rumours” but not much actual evidence...

RedHotPoker
2019-2-4
Use props
Celina28
lvl.1

Australia

Hi,
I guess rumors will continue until an official release day
2019-3-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Celina28 Posted at 3-15 09:16
Hi,
I guess rumors will continue until an official release day

The Phantom 5 Pro must be next, then the Inspire III

It’s in the stars.... hahaha

RedHotPoker
2019-3-15
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2018-11-5 11:23
We will keep our eyes open. Haha

For when you let the “bird”, out of the gilded cage...

Haha, that's what they also said when the Mavic pro and zoom leaked pix.  Where do I sign up?
2019-3-17
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Lucas775 Posted at 3-17 19:11
Haha, that's what they also said when the Mavic pro and zoom leaked pix.  Where do I sign up?

These are similar pat answers from the OEM DJI Playbook.

There is only one major rule that is universal, when they hire these bots to share those replies we’ve all heard.

Become accustomed too.

RTFM. HAHAHA

RedHotPoker
2019-3-17
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 1-5 13:35
We may be in for a few great surprises soon then... don’t you think so?

Ya never know what DJI would have up their sleeves!
2019-3-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Lucas775 Posted at 3-19 18:07
Ya never know what DJI would have up their sleeves!

A true magician never needs sleeves, only a sharp vest. haha

But yeah, I’m sure what ever they release wiill have some magical flight modes and interesting user friendly parameters to play around with.

RedHotPoker
2019-3-19
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-19 18:31
A true magician never needs sleeves, only a sharp vest. haha

But yeah, I’m sure what ever they release wiill have some magical flight modes and interesting user friendly parameters to play around with.

Very true!
2019-3-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Some even print their own cards. Haha

RedHotPoker
2019-3-20
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-20 07:49
Some even print their own cards. Haha

Very funny!!!!!
2019-3-20
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm only looking forward to pulling out my I2 just once after a few months and not spending a entire evening updating software and on my two controllers, two cameras and a pile of batteries. Its a ritual that I'm really sick of. Maybe when they stop I'll enjoy it much more like the I1 is now.
2019-3-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

JohnnieYaz Posted at 3-20 21:25
I'm only looking forward to pulling out my I2 just once after a few months and not spending a entire evening updating software and on my two controllers, two cameras and a pile of batteries. Its a ritual that I'm really sick of. Maybe when they stop I'll enjoy it much more like the I1 is now.

You want them to cut the ankle bracelet off? Haha

Release the Kraken ... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-3-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yes, that's why I’m here. Hahaha

To crack, you up... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-3-20
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-20 23:54
Yes, that why I’m here. Hahaha

Keep doing what youre doing.
2019-3-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Lucas775 Posted at 3-21 02:23
Keep doing what youre doing.

What, giving Up votes? Grin

RedHotPoker
2019-3-21
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-21 06:04
What, giving Up votes? Grin

No way dude
2019-3-21
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yes I will not. Ha

You got It!!

RedHotPoker
2019-3-21
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 3-21 19:42
Yes I will not. Ha

You got It!!

Good to know!
2019-3-22
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

06307A9A-B9AF-41DE-815F-BBF63EF82C47.jpeg

I’ll continue to bowl you over...

RedHotPoker
2019-3-22
Use props
Chris573
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14429 ft

Guys, sorry about the Inspire 3 stuff, it's because I haven't clicked the [BUY NOW] button on the Cinema Premium combo.  If I do I'll let you know, then the Inspire 3 should be out within a few days after that.
2019-9-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain

Chris573 Posted at 9-9 16:40
Guys, sorry about the Inspire 3 stuff, it's because I haven't clicked the [BUY NOW] button on the Cinema Premium combo.  If I do I'll let you know, then the Inspire 3 should be out within a few days after that.

I see the refurbished units are going for great prices today... ;-)

RedHotPoker
2019-9-9
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

It look 100% the same.
2019-9-9
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>

The Inspire 3 should be built off the Mavic 2 design, just scaled up to accommodate a full-frame sensor.  People are making drones fly 2 people, how come you can't make a drone fly a full-frame camera like a Mavic 2?
2019-9-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain

AntDX316 Posted at 9-9 18:19
The Inspire 3 should be built off the Mavic 2 design, just scaled up to accommodate a full-frame sensor.  People are making drones fly 2 people, how come you can't make a drone fly a full-frame camera like a Mavic 2?

I’m still looking forward to see what new developments transpire, after the merging of DJI and terrific Hasselblad? ?

Where are the super impressive drone cameras I expected already?

RedHotPoker
2019-9-9
Use props
fans401eae79
lvl.3
Flight distance : 364856 ft

X7 is a full frame camera ,how fo you mount that big camera on mavic?Mavic you can put it in a poket,inspire 2 in trunk of a car.
2019-9-27
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain

fans401eae79 Posted at 9-27 16:24
X7 is a full frame camera ,how fo you mount that big camera on mavic?Mavic you can put it in a poket,inspire 2 in trunk of a car.

He said, “scaled up”. Read the post again. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2019-9-27
Use props
Mike9129
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4112812 ft

Tick tock tick tock tick tock
2019-10-12
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain

Mike9129 Posted at 10-12 07:56
Tick tock tick tock tick tock

Yes. Time keeps ticking away...

RedHotPoker
2019-10-12
Use props
Richpe
lvl.2

Croatia

ready, steady..
2019-11-30
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Every time I see new entry update for this thread, I think it has actually been released & arrived.

No, not yet?

Oh boy... while, I’m going to sit back with a hot pot of specialty herb tea and ponder this some...

RedHotPoker
2019-11-30
Use props
Richpe
lvl.2

Croatia

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-30 22:34
Every time I see new entry update for this thread, I think it has actually been released & arrived.

Hahah.. I know it.. We must keep the spirit alive and spark it up;)  
2019-12-1
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Now that the Alta X is out and other things are out, how come they can't release an Inspire 3 with a custom full-frame camera all for $15k?  The upper-end level is so far beyond prosumer reach such as $100k+.  Probably they are waiting for 2020 before they start launching crazy new drone but the way the countries are looking w/ debt and protests, if they don't agree on creating money from scratch through interests rates, not being able to fund the basic logistics and security will make the world run into chaos.  Just takes people not being able to eat for a few weeks in 1st world countries for the world to go to s* fast.  Those orbiting asteroids, supervolcanos, controlled weather hurricanes, nuclear strikes, are still possibilities to end it all if people cannot remain Godful and convert to Godless due to no hope situations unfolding.  Mass hysteria, rioting, some people just won't take death without a fight.

Probably Skydio might release a crazy big AI drone out of the blue funded by the billionaires who don't know what to do with their money and anyone trying to compete will just bankrupt their division.
2019-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

fans401eae79 Posted at 9-27 16:24
X7 is a full frame camera ,how fo you mount that big camera on mavic?Mavic you can put it in a poket,inspire 2 in trunk of a car.

Oh by the way, I forgot to mention.

I’m building an Align TRex700E DFC HV. That could carry a fair sized camera, but it never will.

She’ll Just be used to putt around the field of dreams, at low revs... ;-)

RedHotPoker

2019-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Richpe Posted at 12-1 00:32
Hahah.. I know it.. We must keep the spirit alive and spark it up;)

How much longer could my drool ball hang from my chin in avid anticipation and awkward stance. I ask.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-1 00:46
Now that the Alta X is out and other things are out, how come they can't release an Inspire 3 with a custom full-frame camera all for $15k?  The upper-end level is so far beyond prosumer reach such as $100k+.  Probably they are waiting for 2020 before they start launching crazy new drone but the way the countries are looking w/ debt and protests, if they don't agree on creating money from scratch through interests rates, not being able to fund the basic logistics and security will make the world run into chaos.  Just takes people not being able to eat for a few weeks in 1st world countries for the world to go to s* fast.  Those orbiting asteroids, supervolcanos, controlled weather hurricanes, nuclear strikes, are still possibilities to end it all if people cannot remain Godful and convert to Godless due to no hope situations unfolding.  Mass hysteria, rioting, some people just won't take death without a fight.

Probably Skydio might release a crazy big AI drone out of the blue funded by the billionaires who don't know what to do with their money and anyone trying to compete will just bankrupt their division.

I think bigger is better...

Sad about Hong Kong. Terrible actually, it's gone from very bad to much worse in only a few short weeks.  Total kaos and turmoil in the streets.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-1
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-1 01:06
I think bigger is better...

Sad about Hong Kong. Terrible actually, it's gone from very bad to much worse in only a few short weeks.  Total kaos and turmoil in the streets.

At least we already have our drones just in case they reach and destroy DJI or at least their capabilities to export.  I just hope they release the iOS XT Pro app update to fix the battery flight time issue and the working Smart Controller firmware before it happens.
2019-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-1 01:11
At least we already have our drones just in case they reach and destroy DJI or at least their capabilities to export.  I just hope they release the iOS XT Pro app update to fix the battery flight time issue and the working Smart Controller firmware before it happens.

While I hope so too, man. But even the near future sometimes seems so unpredictable recently.

Suddenly the planet is in an angry unforgiving mood. Everyone is mad at somebody, often complete strangers.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-1
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-1 01:23
While I hope so too, man. But even the near future sometimes seems so unpredictable recently.

Suddenly the planet is in an angry unforgiving mood. Everyone is mad at somebody, often complete strangers.

A few things can get people under control but the infrastructure that needs work doesn't get the work it needs.  The Paris protests by the yellow jackets disrupted the building of a proper flood control system, now they flood at knee height multiple times this year.

We can only do so much and the world can get quite scary.  Accepting can sometimes be the biggest satisfaction and relief but only after everything else has been properly understood.  There is no way we can all live life w/o the help of another unless someone is ultra survival and can live in the forest though, getting bit by a venomous/poisonous creature once w/o the proper antidotes won't work.   Also getting mauled by an animal and bleeding out won't work either.

Imo, rather than see life like everybody else and only see things as "normal" civilized people, at least we should have measures ready to use when everyone else isn't prepared such as carrying a flashlight at night for illumination when no one else has a light but not go so far as Always carrying a first aid kit.
2019-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntDX316 Posted at 12-1 01:31
A few things can get people under control but the infrastructure that needs work doesn't get the work it needs.  The Paris protests by the yellow jackets disrupted the building of a proper flood control system, now they flood at knee height multiple times this year.

We can only do so much and the world can get quite scary.  Accepting can sometimes be the biggest satisfaction and relief but only after everything else has been properly understood.  There is no way we can all live life w/o the help of another unless someone is ultra survival and can live in the forest though, getting bit by a venomous/poisonous creature once w/o the proper antidotes won't work.   Also getting mauled by an animal and bleeding out won't work either.

Maybe we need drone days?

Pick perhaps five or six days a month, allow us our freedom, to fly, film, race, generally have our fun.

RedHotPoker
2019-12-1
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules