Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rumors of Inspire III
123Next >
25521 115 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

This is interesting.

https://dronedj.com/2018/03/02/rumors-dji-inspire-3-zenmuse-x6-x7s-and-x8/

F8690EF9-C6C1-4BC7-A133-79BFD9478F72.jpeg

RedHotPoker

2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hi. Thank you for the information given. As of the moment, we don't have any update about this topic. For the lates news and update from DJI please visit our website www.dji.com. Thank you for your support.
2018-11-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

We will keep our eyes open. Haha

For when you let the “bird”, out of the gilded cage...

RedHotPoker
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Certainly RedHotPoker. We will definitely let everyone know once a new drone will be released. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.
2018-11-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-5 14:25
Certainly RedHotPoker. We will definitely let everyone know once a new drone will be released. Thank you for your support and have a safe flight always.

Yeah, it’s the same story, every year... only for the privileged.

How about a secret handshake or something to give us a little insight? Haha

Spill the bean, clean it up later. Grinning

RedHotPoker
2018-11-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Great drawing and nice concept
2018-11-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

jacksonnai Posted at 11-8 05:45
Great drawing and nice concept

Yes, talented rendering...

Make any draftsman proud.

RedHotPoker
2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-8 13:12
Yes, talented rendering...

But it looks like the Inspire 2 noting have change
2018-11-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

jacksonnai Posted at 11-8 16:18
But it looks like the Inspire 2 noting have change

Yes, It’s an inspire. Hahaha

RedHotPoker

2018-11-8
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-8 22:56
Yes, It’s an inspire. Hahaha

LOL so when do you think it will release?
2018-11-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

jacksonnai Posted at 11-9 00:06
LOL so when do you think it will release?

Probably any day now... grinning.

It would always get the pic and video leaks first, for bringing up the interest, now we are prepared to be amazed.

RedHotPoker
2018-11-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Inspire 3 – We awakened to drawings of the DJI Inspire 3, in Addition to a growth of those Zenmuse cameras together with the X6, X7s, and X8. The Inspire 3 is predicted to be released near the end of the season and we presume that the cameras will likely be a part of the exact identical statement. The DJI Inspire drone along with cameras have been directed at the professional drone marketplace with costs for your Inspire two beginning at $2,999, but this can reach $10,000 as soon as you put in a camera and lenses.

The DJI Inspire Cinema Premium Combo bundle tops out in an20,179. We expect pricing to maintain precisely the exact same range (perhaps even higher) for its forthcoming Inspire 3. DJI drone pilots like to despise a rumor that is fantastic. They love it since it’s always enjoyable to listen to whispers about a brand new product from the market. They despise it because. The most recent buzz surrounds pictures of test flights of a brand-new drone. This time it’s believed to be a DJI Inspire 3, wearing a 6K RAW resolution camera

You can envisage the heads poised within their keyboards in anticipation. I really don’t believe we could expect to observe some other Inspire 3 reviews soon. It is a fact that technology changes. But drone launches arrive if the requirement is not there if the timing is correct. The problem with rumors is that news does run riot and can. Everybody’s talking like it exists although it could never materialize before you know it.
CFD16FB6-632B-473B-B03D-3B7AD1575105.jpeg
In case a DJI Inspire 3 will materialize we could anticipate some progress. I’d imagine the upgrade is from the camera and technologies. Shooting aerial footage from excellent 6K RAW resolution will be one. Imagine that. Filming at 6K resolution is no detail. It would place the Inspire up with the likes of the Red or Alexa camera programs. The drawback of this system could be the boost in cost. Being a camera drone as opposed to a customer UAV would justify its price. I speculate about the facts and could move on but I will not bother. It would mean clutching at straws and also to record expectations and hopes.

It will make great sense in the event the new Inspire 3 arrived armed with a DJI Zenmuse X7 camera. It is an incredibly Super 35 box which matches a gimbal. Filmmakers can go on to produce excellent footage that is amazing. At this time the drone is your Inspire 2. Any Inspire update or a household of camera drones will need to include things like the X7. Either this or be harmonious in order that professional aerial photographers and cinematographers have the decision. The Zenmuse X8 is going to probably be the X7 brother using a 40MP frame camera capable of shooting 8K Cinema DNG, 6K Apple ProRes at a gimbal weighing.
21E0E594-E146-4803-91FE-6DBEA6F45E82.jpeg
Pricing has been not understood, when the Zenmuse X7 premiered but we are aware that a Zenmuse X7 with four lenses along with an Inspire two drone will put you back now. This is gear for the professional. While we are surprised to see DJI rumors we are still waiting and improved Mavic Pro II anticipated at NAB and additional details about a DJI Phantom 5. Prepare to be amazed if DJI presents the household and a DJI Inspire 3. For the time being, however, the whispers have expired. That does not signify that the DJI hardware and software engineers are currently working on their laurels. This is 1 company which never fails shine beyond all expectations, innovate, and to innovate. It is only a case of when not and now I believe that it is if the need is there for a DJI Inspire 3.

RedHotPoker
2018-11-9
Use props
dopey-tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The x7 already shoots 6K....
2018-11-9
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Yes, I thought the Inspire 3, was going to shoot at 8K?

RedHotPoker

2018-11-9
Use props
dopey-tree
First Officer
Flight distance : 6716467 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yeah but the potential specs are pretty rubbish:
8k cinema dng @ 30fps
6k pro res @ 30fps

It all depends if we can get 8k pro res RAW.
Currently the x7 can record in 6k pro res RAW which is way better file size than cinemaDNG.

What we want is slow mo so say 6k pro res RAW at 60fps. 4k pro res at 120fps
2018-11-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-9 11:27
DJI Inspire 3 – We awakened to drawings of the DJI Inspire 3, in Addition to a growth of those Zenmuse cameras together with the X6, X7s, and X8. The Inspire 3 is predicted to be released near the end of the season and we presume that the cameras will likely be a part of the exact identical statement. The DJI Inspire drone along with cameras have been directed at the professional drone marketplace with costs for your Inspire two beginning at $2,999, but this can reach $10,000 as soon as you put in a camera and lenses.

The DJI Inspire Cinema Premium Combo bundle tops out in an20,179. We expect pricing to maintain precisely the exact same range (perhaps even higher) for its forthcoming Inspire 3. DJI drone pilots like to despise a rumor that is fantastic. They love it since it’s always enjoyable to listen to whispers about a brand new product from the market. They despise it because. The most recent buzz surrounds pictures of test flights of a brand-new drone. This time it’s believed to be a DJI Inspire 3, wearing a 6K RAW resolution camera

Wow - never seen anything like it
2018-11-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dopey-tree Posted at 11-10 04:11
Yeah but the potential specs are pretty rubbish:
8k cinema dng @ 30fps
6k pro res @ 30fps

DJI, are you listening? ;-)

RedHotPoker

2018-11-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

A CW Posted at 11-10 10:00
Wow - never seen anything like it

I hadn’t been watching... ha

RedHotPoker

2018-11-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-10 11:31
I hadn’t been watching... ha

I wonder how much the Inspire 3 will cost?
2018-11-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

A CW Posted at 11-10 11:33
I wonder how much the Inspire 3 will cost?

Multiple K.

RedHotPoker
2018-11-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For sure - prob £5K for just the drone. I hope they bring it out soon -they  usually release Inspires in November every other year.
2018-11-10
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

A CW Posted at 11-10 11:40
For sure - prob £5K for just the drone. I hope they bring it out soon -they  usually release Inspires in November every other year.

Only a couple or three weeks left in the month...

Should be soon, if coming this month.

I’m all eyes... ha

RedHotPoker
2018-11-10
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 11-10 12:04
Only a couple or three weeks left in the month...

Yeah, we'll soon find out!
2018-11-10
Use props
Skyris
Captain
Flight distance : 333799 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Please let the new camera fit the inspire 2, the drone is fine we need full frame for stills and hoping they use the same camera mount.
2018-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

And then December happened. Haha

Where oh where is that drone...?

RedHotPoker

2018-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Skyris Posted at 12-1 12:49
Please let the new camera fit the inspire 2, the drone is fine we need full frame for stills and hoping they use the same camera mount.

DJI likes to present all new gear for their newest latest models.

That goes for proprietary flight battery packs as well.

RedHotPoker
2018-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

A CW Posted at 11-10 14:31
Yeah, we'll soon find out!

Heck yeah, we will. Ha

RedHotPoker
2018-12-1
Use props
A CW
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

RedHotPoker Posted at 12-1 13:27
Heck yeah, we will. Ha

No quite yet I guess hahaha
2018-12-1
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

When the time is right....

RedHotPoker
2018-12-2
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

How funny, Inspire 1 photos, guess a black edition Inspire 1 Pro is an Inspire 3
2018-12-2
Use props
Caspers driver
First Officer
Flight distance : 4540515 ft
United States

mixchief Posted at 12-2 16:59
How funny, Inspire 1 photos, guess a black edition Inspire 1 Pro is an Inspire 3

That’s Wonderful. !!!!

I won’t have to buy new batteries for the inspire 3.
2018-12-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Can I get two for one then? Haha

Gonna have a Black Christmas!!

RedHotPoker
2018-12-2
Use props
SteveHalford
lvl.1
Flight distance : 669026 ft
United States

If there is an Inspire3 they probley already have it. But as you know dji wont release it untill some other company comes out with a drone that is competitive with the Inspire2. This has been their business model from the start.
2019-1-5
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

We may be in for a few great surprises soon then... don’t you think so?

RedHotPoker

2019-1-5
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

There is now a YT video I caught the other day, looking like an official DJI video, using clips from the I2 trailers, very funny but nicely done
2019-1-8
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

mixchief Posted at 1-8 10:52
There is now a YT video I caught the other day, looking like an official DJI video, using clips from the I2 trailers, very funny but nicely done

Well, post the link bud, what’s up with that? Hahaha

Ok, I’ll look for it, but without more info...
Is this that video?

RedHotPoker

2019-1-8
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 1-8 11:03
Well, post the link bud, what’s up with that? Hahaha

Ok, I’ll look for it, but without more info...

That be the one! Hey I saw it a week or so back, didn't think it was important enough to post, it's just more misinformation "fake news" what's the point of supporting that, then again I guess it was easy enough to find.
2019-1-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

mixchief Posted at 1-15 05:35
That be the one! Hey I saw it a week or so back, didn't think it was important enough to post, it's just more misinformation "fake news" what's the point of supporting that, then again I guess it was easy enough to find.

That’s cool. Something more to add to the fire.

I enjoy watching these, even if It’s a bit trumped up. Haha

RedHotPoker

2019-1-15
Use props
fans4532f446
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

When is the I3 coming out ??????I got burned when I bought an x5r right before the 2 came out ...FYI don’t buy an expensive bird from multicopter warehouse they don’t take returns like bigger distributors do even if the unit has not been flown
2019-1-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

fans4532f446 Posted at 1-15 07:03
When is the I3 coming out ??????I got burned when I bought an x5r right before the 2 came out ...FYI don’t buy an expensive bird from multicopter warehouse they don’t take returns like bigger distributors do even if the unit has not been flown

Hi. Sorry your purchase was premature of a new version being released.

Not sure about that dealer, as I only ever dealt with a local hobby shop.

Hope you have better luck or fortune in the future.

Looking forward to when the new model will see the retail shelves.

RedHotPoker
2019-1-15
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules