Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aircraft Encoder Error (0x100000)
7104 13 2018-11-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DS924
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4028425 ft
United States

Brand new M210 RTK....D-RTK Ground Station not arrived yet....Never flown.....Using Cendence / Crystal Sky.......After booting up the aircraft and turning on Controller/Crystal Sky I get "No Signal" message.  Checking overall status I see ABNORMAL FIRMWARE! message in red - Aircraft Encoder Error (0x100000).

Seemed to be having problems with the Crystal Sky, initially, so I "activated" the aircraft with an iPad attached to Cendence.  Now I'm realizing that iPad is IOS and Crystal Sky is ANDROID.

Did I boo-boo?
2018-11-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DS924, sorry for the troubles with M210 RTK, yes, the CrystalSky runs the Android system, does the error persist in your mobile device? May I know which gimbal you are attaching?
2018-11-6
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-6 00:32
Hi DS924, sorry for the troubles with  M210 RTK, yes, the CrystalSky runs the Android system, does the error persist in your mobile device? May I know which gimbal you are attaching?

I attached a X5S that I had been using on one of my Inspire 2 aircraft and the camera worked fine for a few minutes before becoming erratic - so I took it off.

I have found other references to my issue (the same error message) on this forum  - but relating to the I2.  Those problems appear to be associated with the use of a camera with a conflicting version of firmware, as I presume would be the case with a camera removed from a different aircraft such as the I2.

2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DS924 Posted at 11-6 03:36
I attached a X5S that I had been using on one of my Inspire 2 aircraft and the camera worked fine for a few minutes before becoming erratic - so I took it off.

I have found other references to my issue (the same error message) on this forum  - but relating to the I2.  Those problems appear to be associated with the use of a camera with a conflicting version of firmware, as I presume would be the case with a camera removed from a different aircraft such as the I2.

For Inspire 2, this error could be related to the firmware, but mostly, it is related to the hardware issue. May I verify if the gimbal runs normally with Inspire 2? Does the error persist both in DJI Go 4 and DJI Pilot?
For M210 RTK, please make sure the firmware has been updated to the latest version, here is the tutorial video for your reference:
2018-11-6
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
United States

The X5S has been working fine on my I2 for a year and a half. As I stated earlier, it was erratic when I put it on the 210 RTK and eventually it just locked up so I disconnected from the 210 RTK. I have a NO SIGNAL indication on Crystal Sky.  When I check OVERALL STATUS I see "Latest Firmware!" then ABNORMAL (in red letters).  The aircraft's lights flash 2 red then 2 green.  I've never mounted the propellors and I cannot run the motors.
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DS924 Posted at 11-6 04:40
The X5S has been working fine on my I2 for a year and a half. As I stated earlier, it was erratic when I put it on the 210 RTK and eventually it just locked up so I disconnected from the 210 RTK. I have a NO SIGNAL indication on Crystal Sky.  When I check OVERALL STATUS I see "Latest Firmware!" then ABNORMAL (in red letters).  The aircraft's lights flash 2 red then 2 green.  I've never mounted the propellors and I cannot run the motors.

Please connect to DJI Assistant 2 to refresh the firmware, if the issue persists, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in for the further evaluation.
2018-11-8
Use props
Meeett
New
Germany

Hey, I have the same Error.
Is it possible that the error will be output if no camera has been attached?

The camera will unfortunately arrive in the new year and I wanted to at least update the firmware.

It has come up with this error message.

German: Fehler: Encode (0X100000). Bitte Gimbal überprüfen.
Translated: Error: Encode (0x100000). Please check gimbal.

Thanks Meeett
2018-12-22
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
United States

Meeett Posted at 12-22 11:09

Yes, I think that is very likely. I n fact, I’m waiting to buy a new camera for use strictly on the M210 RTK but never in the I2. I’m pretty sure that when the new camera is update with Assistant 2 I’ll be in business.
2018-12-23
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
United States

Meeett Posted at 12-22 11:09

Yes, I think that is very likely. I n fact, I’m waiting to buy a new camera for use strictly on the M210 RTK but never in the I2. I’m pretty sure that when the new camera is update with Assistant 2 I’ll be in business.
2018-12-23
Use props
OMNI Drone Division
New
Flight distance : 117188 ft
Brazil

Hi, I just found this thread and I'm experiencing the same situation with one of my brand new M210 RTK. This aircraft encoder error message persists even after refreshing the system firmware with the DJI Assistant 2. What would be the fix for it?
2019-1-9
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
United States

OMNI Drone Division Posted at 1-9 09:18
Hi, I just found this thread and I'm experiencing the same situation with one of my brand new M210 RTK. This aircraft encoder error message persists even after refreshing the system firmware with the DJI Assistant 2. What would be the fix for it?

I tried several times to update the firmware. Finally, it seems to have worked bacause the message disappeared and I'm able to fly.
2019-1-20
Use props
lqa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 145377 ft
France

DS924 Posted at 1-20 17:06
I tried several times to update the firmware. Finally, it seems to have worked bacause the message disappeared and I'm able to fly.

Hello,
Experienced the same pb... any clue since then to fix this ?  from DJI Support ?
2019-1-31
Use props
DS924
lvl.4
United States

lqa Posted at 1-31 05:11
Hello,
Experienced the same pb... any clue since then to fix this ?  from DJI Support ?

Having refreshed the firmware, my issue IS fixed. Error messages are gone. Aircraft flies.

Just be sure that you are accessing the correct version of Assistant.   Assistant 2 - for Matrice Series, rather than pre-Matrice version of Assistant. If you are loading the wrong version you are going to waste time accomplishing nothing.  I felt like a real idiot when I realized I was trying to use the wrong version first.
2019-1-31
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

update Firmware either with Crystalsky detached from controller and your standard phone usb to mini usb cable.   Do so for each battery pair  and errors should be gone after re;starting.
2019-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules