Wifi problem
918 8 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jukkaw
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3084 ft
Finland

I'm trying to activete and setup my new Spark more fly combo. But it´is't so easy.
AC and RC works great together (green light on RC and so on, gimbal works, propellers spins if i start them).
Then I startcDJI Go 4 app on my Galaxy S7 and activation prosess go easily thru.
Next I go to Connect to aircraft section  and I choose Aircraft Combo. Then try to conncet to the RC's WIFI by scanning QR-code behind the RC.
But tis will not never go thru. It failes.
Screenshot_20181105-084246.jpg

Screenshot_20181105-084307_Settings.jpg
I am connected to RC's wifi, but app stays disconnected.

Please tell what I do wrong?
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi jukkaw, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you are having. You may need to Reset DJI Spark's Wi-Fi SSID and Password. I will be providing a tutorial for a step by step guide below. Should you have any concerns, don't hesitate to reach us. We're here to help you. Thank you.

2018-11-5
Use props
jukkaw
lvl.2
Finland

I'm doing it already several times, for both AC and RC and pairing them again. No help.
2018-11-5
Use props
jukkaw
lvl.2
Finland

I missing one pic from my first post. This is where the connection to RC ends. Screenshot_20181105-084256.jpg
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

jukkaw Posted at 11-5 06:04
I missing one pic from my first post. This is where the connection to RC ends.[view_image]

Hi Jukkaw. our apologies for the inconvenience. You can close all the background applications on your phone and make sure only DJI Go 4  is the only APP running on your device. You also put your phone on airplane mode and see if that can help. The other option is make sure that your firmware is updated and then try to use an OTG cable to connect your mobile device to your RC. Thanks for your support.
2018-11-6
Use props
jukkaw
lvl.2
Finland

Everything works perfectly with Huawei 7 Lite and even with Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Wi-Fi works fine. But it did not certainly work with Samsung S7.
2018-11-15
Use props
Mild
New
United States

I had same problem I couldn’t connect to the servers scanning the qr code but I could just connect on WiFi or use my cable to connect to my controller (still can’t do the qr code)
2018-11-22
Use props
Nidge
lvl.4

United Kingdom

jukkaw Posted at 11-15 22:22
Everything works perfectly with Huawei 7 Lite and even with Samsung Galaxy Tab A, Wi-Fi works fine. But it did not certainly work with Samsung S7.

Try disabling mobile data on your S7 and rescanning the QR code.

I have to disable mobile data on my S7 if I want to connect to the Spark’s RC WiFi. It’s the same with the Tello and a number of WiFi equipped action cameras.

Regards

Nidge.
2018-11-22
Use props
SAADHERO
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2269905 ft
Kuwait

Get a OTG or Disable 4g/3g like what Nidge said
2018-11-22
Use props
Advanced