Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Worth upgrading from Mavic Pro 2
1379 14 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MichaelDiggs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Mavic Pro 2 is at the shop and they found issues with the main controller board on the drone and the controller board on the remote. This was a problem because i could not at all go over a mile without video disconnects. Then i see this Mavic Enterprise. I love the Mavic form factor, love it. I would definately trade right up to the Enterprise if is worth it. What do you think?
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thanks for reaching DJI Forum. We do appreciate and thank you also for your interest in purchasing the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise. For more information, kindly click the link below. Have a safe flight always.

Mavic 2 Enterprise
2018-11-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It would depend on what you need to use it for, it’s main features are more connected to SAR where as your Mavic is much more to do with videography and photography, it’s also €800 more than m2z and €500 more than M2P.
2018-11-5
Use props
xagoras
Captain
Flight distance : 1357589 ft
Greece

You have to ask yourself ''Do I really need the extras that come with the Enterprise?''. Because apart from the AirSense, it's pretty much a Zoom with extra gadgets.
2018-11-5
Use props
GhostWolf010
Captain
Flight distance : 1118323 ft
Netherlands

Agree with previous. The M2E is mostly for SAR and similar. Also completely developed for company's.
2018-11-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buy the m2e - looks cool
2018-11-5
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

A CW Posted at 11-5 09:53
Buy the m2e - looks cool

YOU just want someone to review it for you before you buy

Hahahaha.......And post YOUR review asap!!  So I can see it too......

Randy
2018-11-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 11-5 11:02
YOU just want someone to review it for you before you buy

Hahahaha.......And post YOUR review asap!!  So I can see it too......

Hahahahaha - you know me too well!
2018-11-5
Use props
MichaelDiggs
lvl.3
Flight distance : 151 ft
  • >>>
United States

Got a quote on it, it sells for $1999. $500 more then what I paid for my Pro 2. Batteries are compatible, that's all I really cared about, but the "cool" factor is there with having those spot lights on top.  It is disappointing that my Pro 2 is being repaired, so having a new drone that may not be a lemon does sound nice. Also, there was no date on availability at all.

2018-11-6
Use props
rwynant V1
Captain
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

SOOOOooooooooo

Unless you HAVE TO HAVE the speaker,  you can buy extremely functional lights for under $50, and strobes are very inexpensive depending on your choice.

If the spotlight could change the angle on the fly,  then I might not be posting this......

The price of admission includes Air Sense,  which is AWESOME!!!  But in a pinch Airmap provides the same exact info. Aircraft warning in close proximity......

I guess, depending on your available funds,  the price of admission could be a deal breaker, or maker.

Yes I'd like one......SAR and Zoom are a very good match......seeing your target from a distance is imperative,  and I like the ZOOM......the camera is a good one for this purpose, since in general you would not use this for your professional photography adventures.

Randy
2018-11-6
Use props
TomLerch
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74948 ft
United States

Does anyone know if the Enterprise can also be controlled by the Go4 app where it might be possible to operate it as a Zoom with the same features as the Zoom?
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

TomLerch Posted at 11-6 15:43
Does anyone know if the Enterprise can also be controlled by the Go4 app where it might be possible to operate it as a Zoom with the same features as the Zoom?

Hi TomLerch, we're sorry that the Mavic 2 Enterprise cannot be controlled by the DJI GO 4. You are recommended to download DJI Pilot to fly, thanks!
2018-11-8
Use props
Blellow
Captain
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

What it needs is RTK!
2018-11-24
Use props
ro-copter.de
lvl.3
Flight distance : 220633 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Blellow Posted at 11-24 20:27
What it needs is RTK!

And a thermal (radiometric) solution... i would by instantly
2018-11-26
Use props
FatherXmas
Captain
Flight distance : 4058619 ft
  • >>>
United States

MichaelDiggs Posted at 11-6 07:38
Got a quote on it, it sells for $1999. $500 more then what I paid for my Pro 2. Batteries are compatible, that's all I really cared about, but the "cool" factor is there with having those spot lights on top.  It is disappointing that my Pro 2 is being repaired, so having a new drone that may not be a lemon does sound nice. Also, there was no date on availability at all.

I saw a YouTube of someone reviewing the spot lights, do not remember where or I'd post a link. Anywho, the spotlights are a LOT brighter than I imagined. I could see where it would come in handy for SAR.
2018-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules