Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Loudspeaker Test
12Next >
2810 40 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

This loudspeaker is pretty impressive , sound way above its weight.

2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for sharing your feedback with the new Mavic 2 Enterprise. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2018-11-5
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Wow. Looks impressive indeed.
2018-11-5
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Nice one thanks for sharing it
2018-11-5
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Quite impressive indeed, thank you for sharing!
2018-11-7
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4698533 ft
United States

what is more impressive is how they mount a speaker with that output '(think speaker magnates) that close to the imu compass without errors
2018-11-7
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

do you get lateral drift on long straight runs?  still can't get my pro to fly straight or get rid of same yaw drift after turns
2018-11-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 11-7 09:34
do you get lateral drift on long straight runs?  still can't get my pro to fly straight or get rid of same yaw drift after turns

Most drones don’t get lateral movement and I’ve seen one person with M2 I see one other with Yaw movement here for Mavic Pro, I think a simple PM to a moderator and give her/him your logs and they might tell you what your problem is, with .400 there were great improvements to stability of Mavic Pro and we see almost no one complaining, with .500 for MavAir we have see huge reduction in Yaw problems and although some saying it’s still there for them and a few saying it came for them in .500, the numbers are very small.
I think the fact that you are having problems with all your drones you are not going to get them sorted until you get dji to look at your logs.
I don’t think trying to manufacture problems for other aircraft is going to help you get yours fixed.
2018-11-10
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 12:33
Most drones don’t get lateral movement and I’ve seen one person with M2 I see one other with Yaw movement here for Mavic Pro, I think a simple PM to a moderator and give her/him your logs and they might tell you what your problem is, with .400 there were great improvements to stability of Mavic Pro and we see almost no one complaining, with .500 for MavAir we have see huge reduction in Yaw problems and although some saying it’s still there for them and a few saying it came for them in .500, the numbers are very small.
I think the fact that you are having problems with all your drones you are not going to get them sorted until you get dji to look at your logs.
I don’t think trying to manufacture problems for other aircraft is going to help you get yours fixed.

hallmark.. I don't think that YOU GET ... that I already know what the problem is.. yaw vs yawmag.. and I have analyzed my logs pre and post firmware update...

yaw v yawmag diversion didn't exist with the old firmware, and after, all 3 of my drones have the same yaw v yawmag diversion in the csv data...

I, and others, arentt making this sh*t up for giggles.. and its not subjective.. these are hard numbers coming from the aircraft dat files...
The line to look at is the lime green.. that is atti_yaw(inu) - magyaw .. ie the deviation.. it should stay close to zero and be rather flat... this was just a quick up and down flight of a couple minutes and a rotation or to.. and look how far off it is at landing even haven been given a chance to settle down and catch up to itself...
Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 4.09.46 PM.png
2018-11-10
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15513100 ft
South Africa

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 11-7 09:34
do you get lateral drift on long straight runs?  still can't get my pro to fly straight or get rid of same yaw drift after turns

me too - i am up to date on all devises on latest firmware yet can not fly straight.
Today i spent a certain amount of time flying with the purpose of trying to fly straight because i generally feel that my drone is drifting and wanted to pay strict attention to that.
No doubt in my mind my drone is drifting - i paid specific attention to my stick inputs and am now certain that my drone drifts - this is quite annoying.
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 11-10 13:28
me too - i am up to date on all devises on latest firmware yet can not fly straight.
Today i spent a certain amount of time flying with the purpose of trying to fly straight because i generally feel that my drone is drifting and wanted to pay strict attention to that.
No doubt in my mind my drone is drifting - i paid specific attention to my stick inputs and am now certain that my drone drifts - this is quite annoying.

I think it’s fair to say Bakaru, that it is not long since you reported and posted your crash, so for you it might be better to get your craft looked at.
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 11-10 12:54
hallmark.. I don't think that YOU GET ... that I already know what the problem is.. yaw vs yawmag.. and I have analyzed my logs pre and post firmware update...

yaw v yawmag diversion didn't exist with the old firmware, and after, all 3 of my drones have the same yaw v yawmag diversion in the csv data...

You need to show exactly what Aircraft this is for seen as you didn’t mention it, we have all seen these before but in order to know what happened you need also your flight log which would show where you took off from as well as a lot of other stuff.
I will point msinger to this file you have posted he is by far the best reader of these files he might be able to tell more about it.
2018-11-10
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 13:33
I think it’s fair to say Bakaru, that it is not long since you reported and posted your crash, so for you it might be better to get your craft looked at.

it is possibly related to my crash but since everything else works perfectly  (like absolutely every other function of flight and camera and gimbal movement) i am more inclined to believe it is software related.
Unfortunately sending it off to be checked is actually a bit of an issue and therefore will be left as a last resort.
Till then i will simply learn to fly in a way that compensates for the drift.
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 11-10 13:42
it is possibly related to my crash but since everything else works perfectly  (like absolutely every other function of flight and camera and gimbal movement) i am more inclined to believe it is software related.
Unfortunately sending it off to be checked is actually a bit of an issue and therefore will be left as a last resort.

The biggest problem with crashes is nearly always IMU problem your IMU is the main item in your aircraft that will give your aircraft the correct attitude,
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

What others, this is forum for ME you seem to be on a pointless mission trying to prove that your problem is somewhat Endemic , which is just not true.
2018-11-10
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 13:46
The biggest problem with crashes is nearly always IMU problem your IMU is the main item in your aircraft that will give your aircraft the correct attitude,

ok - good point - had not considered that.
I will do a few more test flights to pay attention to attitude and pay attention to see if the drift occurs in reverse and sideways flight also.
After some more test flights i will do a imu recalibration and take it from there.

2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 11-10 13:53
ok - good point - had not considered that.
I will do a few more test flights to pay attention to attitude and pay attention to see if the drift occurs in reverse and sideways flight also.
After some more test flights i will do a imu recalibration and take it from there.

IMU "Inertial measurement unit" .

As far as I see it, IMU calibration on a level surface updates a table of values the flight controller software uses as a reference for a level stationary hover. From there the craft responds predictably to flight commands.  It also likely measures any sensor noise and thermal drift so that these technical imperfections are accounted for when using IMU sensor data in flight. - this is likely why there must be no vibrations during the calibration process.

Bad IMU calibration could cause drift and attitude issues as the flight controller fights to hold the craft in what it thinks is the correct attitude as opposed to the correct physical attitude.

The IMU usually has 2 types of sensors – angle and acceleration and in turn 3 sensors of each type measuring in the X,Y and Z axis. These sensors can, through vibration, aging, impact etc, drift in their response over time and thus an IMU calibration will establish a new reference for the IMU’s level/stationary state that the flight controller can work with to restore stable flight.

Think of calibration as the bringing back into line the measured craft attitude with the true physical craft attitude.

As to how often an IMU calibration is needed, Refer to your manual ; certainly after any impact or if there are suspicions the craft can’t hover in a level attitude in a windless environment. Also after a firmware update is a good opportunity just in case the stored values get corrupted or are incompatible with the later firmware.
2018-11-10
Use props
Bekaru MP UAV
Second Officer
South Africa

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 13:58
IMU "Inertial measurement unit" .

As far as I see it, IMU calibration on a level surface updates a table of values the flight controller software uses as a reference for a level stationary hover. From there the craft responds predictably to flight commands.  It also likely measures any sensor noise and thermal drift so that these technical imperfections are accounted for when using IMU sensor data in flight. - this is likely why there must be no vibrations during the calibration process.

thank you - a very good explanation - i appreciate you taking the time to explain to me.
with this better understanding of imu i will be able to observe/analyze my drone behaviour better.
Thanks again - much appreciated.
btw - cool video posted at top of this thread
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Pre FW update, you will read nothing to do with FW for Mavic Pro
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=108827

Pre Last FW update for Spark.
2018-11-10
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-10 16:09
Pre FW update, you will read nothing to do with FW for Mavic Pro
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=108827

that csv is from my mavic.. and there certainly is a difference in the average yaw-magyaw deviations pre and post updates  from .03.0700 to .04.0100

and I am not looking at the yaw as it swings through 179 to -179 I am looking at the average deviation starting at take off of 3 and landing with 20+ and that was just a quick up to 200ft out to 1000 ft a couple turns and RTH back..

if I pull a trace from a 20 minute flight with dozens of turns the yaw-magyaw separation gets larger..

when it deviates significantly enough it results in a atti... period.. now just go away....

2018-11-10
Use props
S.D. Pilot
First Officer
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow that's incredibly impressive speaker on the Enterprise. Glad that dude tested the distance in 100 increments.
2018-11-10
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is very impressive. Thanks for sharing
2018-11-10
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

More trolling just can’t resist,reported.
2018-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 11-10 17:45
that csv is from my mavic.. and there certainly is a difference in the average yaw-magyaw deviations pre and post updates  from .03.0700 to .04.0100

and I am not looking at the yaw as it swings through 179 to -179 I am looking at the average deviation starting at take off of 3 and landing with 20+ and that was just a quick up to 200ft out to 1000 ft a couple turns and RTH back..

Again my post was simply to show that mag Yaw is not caused by FW , so it might be futile waiting for FW fix, I’ve owned spark since it was released and Mavic Pro and in both these craft we have seen this mag Yaw and has always been associated with compass/gps problems.
2018-11-11
Use props
DeuceDriv3r
lvl.4
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 11-11 02:23
Again my post was simply to show that mag Yaw is not caused by FW , so it might be futile waiting for FW fix, I’ve owned spark since it was released and Mavic Pro and in both these craft we have seen this mag Yaw and has always been associated with compass/gps problems.

and you know this as fact how>?

firmware most certainly can change how yaw, magyaw, atti_yaw, gps heading.. pure accelerometer data etc can be 'blended' by the complimentary filter and also show differences in how each of those sources are filtered or dampened now .. look.. I know more about this than you ... ok pumpkin...
2018-11-11
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

DeuceDriv3r Posted at 11-11 04:24
and you know this as fact how>?

firmware most certainly can change how yaw, magyaw, atti_yaw, gps heading.. pure accelerometer data etc can be 'blended' by the complimentary filter and also show differences in how each of those sources are filtered or dampened now .. look.. I know more about this than you ... ok pumpkin...

Well that’s it you know so much, I can fly all my aircraft and so can the vast majority, you can’t fly any of yours, so what does that tell you about all you know. Cutie Pie.
This thread was supposed to be about ME , you seem to trying to change all threads to get on to subject of mag Yaw but it’s not really working for you.
2018-11-11
Use props
masterdrone
New

United Arab Emirates

Thanks for sharing your feed back, i just wanted to know if we can have a separate on/off mic button on the mobile sdk. thank you in advance
2018-11-22
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

sounds great, thanks for sharing
2019-1-2
Use props
GroTToFlyeR
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1148937 ft
United States

Pretty cool. Sounds awesome
2019-1-2
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

GroTToFlyeR Posted at 1-2 17:48
Pretty cool. Sounds awesome

i know right
2019-1-3
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

hallmark007 Posted at 2018-11-11 02:17
More trolling just can’t resist,reported.

stop showing  the hobby in a bad light
2019-1-3
Use props
Luke Kyle
lvl.1

Austria

sounds so good
2019-1-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TC KABREW Posted at 1-3 09:00
stop showing  the hobby in a bad light

And I did that how ?
2019-1-3
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

hallmark007 Posted at 1-3 09:03
And I did that how ?

if your trolling people it will get annoying for sed people, and they might say all hobbyists are like that
2019-1-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TC KABREW Posted at 1-3 09:23
if your trolling people it will get annoying for sed people, and they might say all hobbyists are like that

Who am I trolling, if your gonna accuse somebody of trolling at least show where.
2019-1-3
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

hallmark007 Posted at 1-3 09:45
Who am I trolling, if your gonna accuse somebody of trolling at least show where.

you said this earlier "More trolling just can’t resist,reported."
2019-1-3
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

TC KABREW Posted at 1-3 09:49
you said this earlier "More trolling just can’t resist,reported."

I clearly pointed to the fact that I felt someone had been trolling me.
2019-1-3
Use props
TC KABREW
lvl.3

Austria

hallmark007 Posted at 1-3 10:02
I clearly pointed to the fact that I felt someone had been trolling me.

I didn't understand that 'clearly' but i will give you the benefit of the doubt.
2019-1-3
Use props
bezdog
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10853 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bekaru MP UAV Posted at 2018-11-10 13:42

I just got my M2E and it exhibits the same issue. The M2E was a rush to market for CES, if you ask me. Give it a year and a few price drops....
2019-1-20
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2018-11-5 13:18
Hi there. Thanks for sharing your feedback with the new Mavic 2 Enterprise. If there is any help needed, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

I've always thought a speaker would throw off the compass on a drone and put the drone into a wild flight.

How does the Mavic avoid this condition?   Magnet-less speaker of some sort?

My experience with adding a speaker on my Spreading Wings 1000 is that it seemed to be the culprit for an erroneous flight that caused $5,000 in damage (not even including my busted S1000.

-Peter
2019-4-23
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules