Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 2 Vision + Firmware Update Failed
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rako92
lvl.2

Bulgaria

Hi Team,
I wanted to update the Firmware of my DJI Phantom 2 Vision + drone. Everything went fine (I am using a Windows 7 laptop, with the Assistant and Windows Drivers installed).

It recognised the drone connected via the Micro USB cable. Also showed there are some updates available. I started the updates and soon the laptop showed the USB device is not recognised now. The drone started making "beep beep beep beep beep beep" sound - a loud and continuous loop.

I am unable to do anything with the drone now. It just beeps.

What I need to do? I cannot download the BIN file of the latest firmware, as there is no active link on the Downloads page.

Please help me, as I was planning to do a flight tomorrow morning and seems I will not be able to do so :-(

How to refresh the firmware and reset it to default? Can I do this via a Micro SD card and from where I need to download the firmware to use (bin)?

Thanks

2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi rako92, we're sorry for the troubles. Just to verify, could you read the current firmware when connected with Assistant? You may restart the device, re-connect with Assistant and update the firmware again to see whether it works. If the issue remains, I'm afraid that you may consider sending it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/support Sorry about this.
2018-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules