expansion kit no green light
674 5 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChrisMac
lvl.1

New Zealand

I've just installed the expansion kit on my m600 remote. After plugging it in I get the red light indicating power but it never changes to green and becomes operational. Everything is on latest firmware. Anyone experienced this and know what I may have done worng?

2018-11-5
Use props
Regijean
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Have you followed all instructions including Channel Mapping?
https://enterprise.dji.com/news/ ... ansion-kit-released
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Chris, we appreciate that Regijean posted the installation instruction of Expansion Kit, could you please check if the installation process is correct and did you map the channel via DJI Assistant 2?
2018-11-6
Use props
ChrisMac
lvl.1

New Zealand

Thanks Regijean and DJI Mindy for your replies. Yes I have followed the install instructions and have mapped the channels in assistant. Still a red light on the expansion board. I also can't see any feedback in assistant when toggling the switches. Does the green light indicate connection to the remote or connection to the A3?
2018-11-6
Use props
ChrisMac
lvl.1

New Zealand

***FIXED*** For anyone else having this issue. It turns out that the ribbon cable going to the HDMI board was damaged so the power was getting through but not the CANBUS signal. Replaced the ribbon cable and it worked straight away
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ChrisMac Posted at 11-7 18:05
***FIXED*** For anyone else having this issue. It turns out that the ribbon cable going to the HDMI board was damaged so the power was getting through but not the CANBUS signal. Replaced the ribbon cable and it worked straight away

Glad to know the issue has been figured out, thanks for sharing, please let us know if there is any further issue.
2018-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules