XT2 firmware and HD settings
2083 5 2018-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LunarEvent
lvl.2
Flight distance : 557530 ft
United States

I'm having some issues with our new XT2 and M600 Pro. We have video signal issues and sometimes we can't get any kind of image at all without rebooting and reseating the XT2. I don't see the latest firmware on DJI.com under the product/downloads like the rest of their products. I'd also like to know the proper HD transmission settings. There is not a lot of info out there for this setup and it's a pain to get support.
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LunarEvent, sorry for the troubles with XT2, may I verify if the gimbal can self-check normally when you power on? Will the gimbal be controlled by the RC? Could you clean the contact and try again? Besides, what is the firmware version of your XT2 and the aircraft? Do you have another gimbal to have a test?
2018-11-6
Use props
LunarEvent
lvl.2
United States

I can't find where to download XT2 firmware. There is nothing in the downloads section on the product page. The gimbal does self-check normally. The RC controls the gimbal. The M600 Pro is on the latest firmware according to Assistant. LB is latest firmware. We don't have these issues with Zenmuse X5. I saw that you posted another comment, but you removed it. You were giving settings for HD transmission, but the email cut it off.
2018-11-6
Use props
LunarEvent
lvl.2
United States

Still don’t see firmware on the XT2 page. Also, best HD controller settings.
2018-11-13
Use props
LunarEvent
lvl.2
United States

Hello, I'd still like the firmware and it's not on the site. I also have other unanswered questions above. Please advise.
2018-11-19
Use props
Olivier Vietti-Teppa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

LunarEvent Posted at 11-19 14:03
Hello, I'd still like the firmware and it's not on the site. I also have other unanswered questions above. Please advise.

dji blocked the delivery of our xt2 due to problem according to them, so not very surprised at what happens to you, we have been doing it for three months as we expect our xt & xt2
2018-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules