Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Internal storage mavic 2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simsurf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 327497 ft
Australia

Hi I just wanted to check if it's a bug or it's intended that the ground station doesn't recognize the internal storage of the mavic 2?

I took out my external card and switched to internal storage in go4 but it still says no storage available in the pre-flight checklist?

PS kudos for finally changing the 99 waypoint maximum
2018-11-5
Use props
simsurf
lvl.3
Australia

The update for ground station on my ipad a few days ago clearly states Mavic 2 pro support and it shows in the list of drones when preparing a mission.
unnamed.jpg
2018-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

simsurf Posted at 11-5 23:54
The update for ground station on my ipad a few days ago clearly states Mavic 2 pro support and it shows in the list of drones when preparing a mission.

Hi simsurf, I sincerely apologize for my negligence about this info, just to verify, the internal storage of Mavic 2 can be recognized by DJI Go 4 APP right? Could you please provide us a screenshot of the error in GS Pro? Thanks a lot.
2018-11-6
Use props
simsurf
lvl.3
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-6 00:37
Hi simsurf, I sincerely apologize for my negligence about this info, just to verify, the internal storage of Mavic 2 can be recognized by DJI Go 4 APP right? Could you please provide us a screenshot of the error in GS Pro? Thanks a lot.

No worries

Internal and external SD card works GO4

External SD card works GS Pro 2.0.  Internal SD card does not work GS Pro 2.0

its not a big deal to me. I will remember to take external SD card for GS Pro missions

I just thought should let someone at DJI know there is small problem.
I will take screenshots tommorow. Got home from work now, very hot and tired!

2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

simsurf Posted at 11-6 00:45
No worries

Internal and external SD card works GO4

No problem, the screenshot will be much appreciated.
2018-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules