mods abandoned ronin 2
1056 4 2018-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

dear mods,

as a ronin 2 user I feel badly abandoned when ledgit questions get asked and mods don´t bother to reply - not even tell me they gonna talk to their engineers ?! But wrongly posted ronin s questions in this sub get answered the same day ?!

I followed the fight for a working firmware on the inspire 2 sub and I am glad there is some work happening with the beta .300 but same thing there - all the mavic 2 problems got solved first. I understand DJI is making way more money from ronin S and mavic users than from selling inspire2s and ronin2s ...

But can we please be next ? ronin 2 badly needs the rcp control that got advertised ... please mods go and talk to the people who are in charge of this and let the small ronin 2 community know what we can expect or not expect to happen ... some of us are waiting for this for more than a year!

Please all ronin 2 users comment on this thread to get some visibility !!!

2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Flo the Pirate, we're so sorry for the unpleasant experience. May I know what troubles do you encounter when using Ronin 2? Could you provide us with more details for better assistance? Thank you!
2018-11-7
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

Hi Susan, we need to be able to control our red camera settings with the ronin 2 directly from the back of the ronin and wirelessly with dji force pro , now we can start / stop the camera but we need more control -  at least iris control so if the camera is on a crane , car mounted or on a cable cam we can adjust exposure without being right next to the camera. Please talk to your engineers ... thank you !
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Flo the Pirate Posted at 11-7 08:34
Hi Susan, we need to be able to control our red camera settings with the ronin 2 directly from the back of the ronin and wirelessly with dji force pro , now we can start / stop the camera but we need more control -  at least iris control so if the camera is on a crane , car mounted or on a cable cam we can adjust exposure without being right next to the camera. Please talk to your engineers ... thank you !

Your request has been forwarded to our engineers for attention, if there is any update, we will release in our website, thanks for your attention.
2018-11-8
Use props
jburkett
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Thank you for your suggestion.
2018-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules