1366 6 2018-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
karnevilklown
lvl.2
Flight distance : 363625 ft
United States

hello everyone

Im new to the forum but have been on inspire pilots and mavic pilots and phantom pilots for a while. As i was looking here, i notice some people has more than one drone showing on there profile. My question is, i have a phantom 3 pro, inspire 1 and an osmo plus but only the phantom shows up on here. why is that? is there a setting or something i have to select or something to do to make the inspire and osmo show up? thanks for any input and information you give

2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi karnevilklown, may I know if you activated the Inspire 1 and Osmo with the same Forum account? If yes, please PM me your serial number and keep me updated in the thread, thank you.
2018-11-7
Use props
karnevilklown
lvl.2
United States

2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

This is normal, the first page is the total flight records of all the drones, the other pages are the individual flight record of each drone, please reply to one of my posts so that I will receive the notification and reply timely, thank you.
2018-11-12
Use props
karnevilklown
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-12 19:22
This is normal, the first page is the total flight records of all the drones, the other pages are the individual flight record of each drone, please reply to one of my posts so that I will receive the notification and reply timely, thank you.

Ok thanks  for looking at it and letting me know
2018-11-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

karnevilklown Posted at 11-13 00:53
Ok thanks  for looking at it and letting me know

You are welcome, if you have further concern, please post in the corresponding section, our admins will keep following up.
2018-11-13
Use props
Eidozz
New

United States

Orlando Limo Offers transportation in orlando. Our services are Limo rental, Orlando Airport Transportation and best limo service in Orlando
2018-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules