Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 pc software
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mark97564
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2067749 ft
United States

What exactly is the pc software for the p3 do for us p3 owners?  The Transcoding tool and the DNG cleaner?  Anyone that can explain it would be greatly appreciated
2015-6-2
Use props
Arvy55
lvl.1

United States

theres no such thing as PC software for the Phantom 3..
It uses an application called "DJI Pilot" and can be downloaded in App Store if you are an Apple mobile device or tablet owner, and at Google Play if you are an android user.. The application comes with everything you need for your aircraft...
2015-6-3
Use props
Daninho
Second Officer
Flight distance : 70203 ft
Germany

Im a PC owner as well but the Phantom3 is basically made to work with a tablet/smartphone app. You can adjust everything with that app and it replaces the assistant software. If you dont have a tablet or smartphone than i would have bought a P3. The product stands and falls with it. Sure you can fly the P3 without a tab but it dosnt make much sense.
2015-6-3
Use props
Mark97564
Second Officer
United States

I know this already, click the link and you will see what I mean..  I specifically asked about 2 programs under the down loads section for the p3..  make sure you scroll to the bottom under the software and drivers section

http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download
2015-6-3
Use props
clkilljoy1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 15207 ft
United States

Just guessing maybe the PC Programs will correct the stuttering when trying to view 4k files. Just a guess.......
Have to download them to my PC tonight and give them a try. I did not notice them till you pointed them out.
Good catch.
2015-6-3
Use props
Mark97564
Second Officer
United States

Thanks, they just put them up in the past 12hrs...I am always scanning the website
2015-6-3
Use props
cascadeflyer
lvl.1

United States

The DNG cleaner is used mostly to get rid of random bright pixels that show up mostly in the sky. I had an issue with a pic I was turning black and white which made the pixels more visible. This program solved those bright pixels.

The transcode tool is for video. Read this page it will tell you more than I want to type! http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... amp;postcount=14715
2015-6-3
Use props
fans0e15f946
New

Brazil

Galera meu Drone esta com a imagem travando alguém pode me ajudar ? Add no WhatsApp 018997595891
2017-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules