DJI Repair Problems
1281 11 2018-11-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbf558b09
lvl.2
Flight distance : 732270 ft
United States

GOOD LUCK ! Getting DJI to repair you drone if you dont buy their dji care insurance. My P4P+ had approx. 15 flights on it. The gps started dropping in / out during flight. This drone was like new ! Dji charged me 117.00 to repair it. They said that even though the flight logs showed no crash or operator problem that it had to be my fault ! They replaced both landing gears who had a very small stress crack where the landing gear meets the aircraft. Something that ive seen other people complaing about and they replaced the GPS board also. HERE'S the KICKER ! They dont send you back the same drone. They send one that they deem of equal value ! So even though you have taken great care of and know how many flights and the condition of your drone , you get one that you know nothing about !
75527dfd-7a56-4ac1-a0d6-8abcc6b161e4.jpg
a71c9b6f-f9d7-494f-b293-361f0917befb.jpg
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your case number via the forum info, upon checking the case log, both the GPS module and landing gears are damaged, you may check the damage assessment pictures from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTraceDetail Some damaged internal modules may not be seen from the appearance, please kindly note and understand.

Also, whether the drone will be repaired or replaced depends on the damage assessment, you may refer to the after-sales policy: https://www.dji.com/service/policy
Besides, have you tested the performance? Does everything work well?
1.png
2018-11-6
Use props
fansbf558b09
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-6 19:45
Hi there, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your case number via the forum info, upon checking the case log, both the GPS module and landing gears are damaged, you may check the damage assessment pictures from here: https://repair.dji.com/en/support/RepairTraceDetail Some damaged internal modules may not be seen from the appearance, please kindly note and understand.

Also, whether the drone will be repaired or replaced depends on the damage assessment, you may refer to the after-sales policy: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

This drone was very carfully taken care of.  I have had several dji drones and I am a 3yr long pilot. This drone was never crashed or never had a rough landing and the flight logs showed no evidence of anything different.
2018-11-6
Use props
fansbf558b09
lvl.2
United States

fansbf558b09 Posted at 11-6 19:53
This drone was very carfully taken care of.  I have had several dji drones and I am a 3yr long pilot. This drone was never crashed or never had a rough landing and the flight logs showed no evidence of anything different.

Those small strees cracks are not uncommon, I have read several complaints about these and surely had nothing to do with the gps modual going out
2018-11-6
Use props
fansbf558b09
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-6 19:45

Also, whether the drone will be repaired or replaced depends on the damage assessment, you may refer to the after-sales policy: https://www.dji.com/service/policy

Or could it be that the stress cracks are a dji problem and instead of just replacing the defective gps unit that dji put the blame and the bill on me ??   I think so.
2018-11-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansbf558b09 Posted at 11-6 20:27
Or could it be that the stress cracks are a dji problem and instead of just replacing the defective gps unit that dji put the blame and the bill on me ??   I think so.

We understand your situation and very sorry for the inconvenience. This has been forwarded to the designated team for further check and review, they will contact you during the working time, thanks for your patience.
2018-11-6
Use props
fansbf558b09
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-6 23:48
We understand your situation and very sorry for the inconvenience. This has been forwarded to the designated team for further check and review, they will contact you during the working time, thanks for your patience.

Thank You very much
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Not at all. Hope we can figure this out soon.
2018-11-8
Use props
fansbf558b09
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 11-8 18:22
Not at all. Hope we can figure this out soon.

Noelle ,   Your recent reply is unacceptable to me as is.   The “ data analysis result “ , does not tell me anything.  What was the problem ?
Its like you telling me because I said so.  There was no problem with anything that I did and DJI just plain don’t want to pay the bill for
Their faulty drone.  I intend to file a complaint with the attorney general of your state and mine, as with the better business burugh of both.  
  This kind of business may be ok in china but not in the US.    So if not ,  tell me the basis for your finding instead of trying to BS me.

This is what I just sent.  Really getting tired of the BS.   
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fansbf558b09 Posted at 11-8 18:33
Noelle ,   Your recent reply is unacceptable to me as is.   The “ data analysis result “ , does not tell me anything.  What was the problem ?
Its like you telling me because I said so.  There was no problem with anything that I did and DJI just plain don’t want to pay the bill for
Their faulty drone.  I intend to file a complaint with the attorney general of your state and mine, as with the better business burugh of both.  

Sir, your case has been escalated to the designated team, please sit tight when the team reviews your case, thanks!
2018-11-9
Use props
Pleban
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176273 ft
United States

We had  simillar problem. Had a problem with the gimbal, so we send it for repair. Our drone wea in prestin conditions, no crashes, not even one scrach on it, was not even 1 year old. We paid 124 for gimle repair, and couple days later got the drone back.  Same situation, it was NOT OUR DRONE!!!!! The one we got back is screached, bit up and looks very old. I called the castumer service( don't know where their are located, becouse that is a secret, they can't tell you that) I spouk with superviser name Francis( no last name!!!) I was wery upsed, so I asked eader for my old drone back, or a new one if they cant located mine. I payd a lot of many for my drone and I want it back, if they can't replaced with a new one. What they sent us back is NOT ACCEPTIBLE!!!!!!,
Francis told me I'm the only one who complaines and I'm beeing very difficult. what a service!!!, This is BS. My case is still unresolved, but I'm not going to stop until every one knows, what happens when you send your drone for repair. If this won't be resolved in satisfactory moner, I will contact anyone I can find, somebody will lissen to me. Verry dissapointing, and not acceptible service
2019-3-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pleban Posted at 3-30 11:18
We had  simillar problem. Had a problem with the gimbal, so we send it for repair. Our drone wea in prestin conditions, no crashes, not even one scrach on it, was not even 1 year old. We paid 124 for gimle repair, and couple days later got the drone back.  Same situation, it was NOT OUR DRONE!!!!! The one we got back is screached, bit up and looks very old. I called the castumer service( don't know where their are located, becouse that is a secret, they can't tell you that) I spouk with superviser name Francis( no last name!!!) I was wery upsed, so I asked eader for my old drone back, or a new one if they cant located mine. I payd a lot of many for my drone and I want it back, if they can't replaced with a new one. What they sent us back is NOT ACCEPTIBLE!!!!!!,
Francis told me I'm the only one who complaines and I'm beeing very difficult. what a service!!!, This is BS. My case is still unresolved, but I'm not going to stop until every one knows, what happens when you send your drone for repair. If this won't be resolved in satisfactory moner, I will contact anyone I can find, somebody will lissen to me. Verry dissapointing, and not acceptible service

Hi Pleban, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I managed to get your case number via the forum information. Your case has been escalated to the management for better assistance, they will review and contact you during the working time. Appreciate your support and patience.
2019-3-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules