Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic air signal lost in firmware v0500
737 7 2018-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mehrdad486
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi guys .update my mavic air to latest version firmware 0500 and problems has showup. i dont have any problem in v002 .after updating signal lost in 300 meter away from controller and  60 meter Height. any solution??! downgrade to 004 or?!!!!?please help me !!! tnx alot....

mavic air + controller + dji go 4 app is latest version

2018-11-7
Use props
NitemareTrainer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11844 ft
United States

That is why I haven't updated anything.
2018-11-7
Use props
Alex B.
Captain
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

Yes, you need to downgrade to the version that was working well before.

Fly safely all
Alex
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2. You can re-link the RC and aircraft after using the application, please re-calibrate the IMU and compass to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the link below for you to use it on your computer. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads
2018-11-7
Use props
mehrdad486
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Tony Posted at 11-7 12:15
Hi, we do apologize for the troubles that it caused. I would recommend restoring factory defaults and refresh the firmware of your aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2. You can re-link the RC and aircraft after using the application, please re-calibrate the IMU and compass to see if there will be changes. You may refer to the link below for you to use it on your computer. Kindly keep us posted on the latest progress

https://www.dji.com/mavic-air/info#downloads

Thanks for your kindness . I tested it and got it right. Only when flying left Joystick automatically turn to left very slowly ... i calibrate a remote not a problem only in flight show up this problem ... refresh controller firmware 2 time but still have a problem ... I do not know what to do anymore...I need your help..
2018-12-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

What device are you using ?
2018-12-17
Use props
mehrdad486
lvl.1
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 12-17 12:44
What device are you using ?

mavic air - all device (controller - mavic air) updated to the latest version...
2018-12-17
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mehrdad486 Posted at 12-17 15:27
mavic air - all device (controller - mavic air) updated to the latest version...

I meant which device ie phone .
2018-12-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules