THE FLIGHT SIMULATOR DOES NOT START
2729 7 2018-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4957293 ft
Colombia

Does anyone know why my flight simulator after installed shows this screen but does not start?

FLIGHT SIM PROBLEM.JPG
2018-11-7
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Looks like you only installed the installer or launcher portion and not the entire thing since INSTALL still shows up.  Plus it is asking to install to D:/DFS which may not be the best place as the secondary D:/ drive it's looking to install to is often slower than main C: drive (My C:/ is SSD and D:/ is H-D).

I installed the launcher or installer to C:/DFS and then the larger download to a C:/DSF2 folder.  Thing in C:/DFS2 is pretty large at over 8.43GB too and with my Dixie-Cup AT&T DSL it took me 6 hours to get the larger file.  The initial installer in C:/DFS is only 109MB.
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello. Thank you  for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently on the DJI Flight Simulator. You may refer to this information about installing your DJI Flight Simulator. Just remember some tips before installing. Thank you for your support.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator

Minimum System requirements: Processor: G4560; Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: 80GB Free

Recommended System requirements: Processor: i5-6400; Graphics: GTX 1060 or GTX 1070; Memory: 16GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free

Optimal System requirements: Processor: i7-7700; Graphics: GTX 1080 Ti; Memory: 32GB RAM; HDD: SSD+80GB Free
2018-11-7
Use props
Ryan Olivas
lvl.4

United States

You should check the specs of your unit and check if it meets the minimum requirements
2018-11-7
Use props
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Colombia

fansa84fe8a4 Posted at 11-7 09:53
Looks like you only installed the installer or launcher portion and not the entire thing since INSTALL still shows up.  Plus it is asking to install to D:/DFS which may not be the best place as the secondary D:/ drive it's looking to install to is often slower than main C: drive (My C:/ is SSD and D:/ is H-D).

I installed the launcher or installer to C:/DFS and then the larger download to a C:/DSF2 folder.  Thing in C:/DFS2 is pretty large at over 8.43GB too and with my Dixie-Cup AT&T DSL it took me 6 hours to get the larger file.  The initial installer in C:/DFS is only 109MB.

Thanks #fansa84fe8a4.
2018-11-8
Use props
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Colombia

DJI Stephen Posted at 11-7 10:02
Hello. Thank you  for reaching DJI Forum. We do apologize for the troubles you had recently on the DJI Flight Simulator. You may refer to this information about installing your DJI Flight Simulator. Just remember some tips before installing. Thank you for your support.

System requirements for the DJI Flight Simulator

Thanks a lot stephen. The program needs a very good machine...
2018-11-8
Use props
Jorgehlopezc
lvl.3
Colombia

Ryan Olivas Posted at 11-7 22:23
You should check the specs of your unit and check if it meets the minimum requirements

Thanks you Ryan, That was the trouble. I solved it in other machine.
2018-11-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Jorgehlopezc Posted at 11-8 12:37
Thanks a lot stephen. The program needs a very good machine...

You are welcome. If you have any other concerns please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help you.
2018-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules