Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Flight simulator Sensibility problem
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
berryscope
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190226 ft
France

Hi all, I have a phantom 4 Pro and I'm happy with DJI Flight Simulator graphism but I don't understand why the virtuals stics moves but the drone do nothing if the stick is moved a little.
I use drones for video and i use frequently the yaw movement combined with roll to turn around a target but with this simulator it's impossible to turn slowly with the yaw.
Is it only me who has this problem or you too ?
The best would be to have a sensibility setting like on the real DJI Go app.
I wait your testimonials and eventualy solutions.
Best Regards

Loïc (from France)

2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello. Good day and I am sorry to know that you are having issue with the DJI Flight Simulator when using your DJI Phantom 4 pro remote controller. Rest assured that I will forward this thread to our DJI R&D team for further development of the said product. Thank you for your support and have a safe and happy flying.
2018-11-7
Use props
Jacek Intruder
New

Poland

I have the same issue on Mavic Air and Simulator. My stick sensitivity settings are not as I've set them for real flying. They work as adjusted in simulator lite within DJI GO app and during a real flight but in DJI simulator drone is "aggressive" in yaw and gimbal pitch with no ability to adjust that nor import from DJI app.
2018-11-9
Use props
berryscope
lvl.1
Flight distance : 190226 ft
France

Hi, I've tested the last version (1.3.0.1) but the problem has not been corrected.
2018-11-29
Use props
Mythram
lvl.1
Argentina

Same here... Why no sens option available??? its a simulator for practicing exactly these kind of maneuvers. I need to practice keeping  my subject centered while rolling during a fly by and my yaw goes crazy.
2019-3-7
Use props
Zenon S.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 158783 ft
Germany

Hi DJI, I have to report the same issue with thew Mavic 2 controller. In order to have some reaction at the begining of the sticks you have to set exp to at least 0.4 which is not what you want for practicing smoothness. But even worse is the sport mode, it's completely unusable due to those issues. On both the real drone and simulator I use all sensitivity settings all the way down, but this doesn't help in the FS as well. I just keep on yanking the bird from left to right, not being able to control it. At this point this doesn't feel like a simulator, but rather some arcade racing game. Thanks you for efforts!
2019-3-16
Use props
condra
lvl.1

Ireland

FYI, I use Mavic 2 Controller. I don't know if that makes a difference.
2019-12-3
Use props
condra
lvl.1

Ireland

Similar issue here. The graphics are beautiful but the physics are absurd.

Regardless of what settings I use, the yaw on the simulator is completely crazy and useless. From around 0-20%, the stick does absolutely nothing. After that, it suddenly jumps to 100%. This is especially evident when using the "entertainment" modes, where it's impossible to make subtle 90 degree turns.

Again, this happens regardless of EXP, Sensitivity settings, etc. Very frustrating. It makes me use side to side movements instead of yaw, so ultimately I'm being trained to fly completely wrongly. My Mavic 2 does not yaw like a hornet on amphetamine in real life.

I'm glad I didn't purchase the enterprise version, and I will not, until this issue is fixed.

Without good physics, this "simulator" is just a game.
2019-12-3
Use props
Digby90789
lvl.1

Vietnam

The trick is to type "P" while in one of the flight modes, then click "Settings", then click "Advanced Settings", then click "EXP Settings". Then change each of the three graphs to a straight 45 degree line. That way any movement to the sticks will be linear and proportionally responsive to the drone's flight.
2020-2-4
Use props
fans68a86501
New
Flight distance : 230479 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Digby90789 Posted at 2020-2-4 01:27
The trick is to type "P" while in one of the flight modes, then click "Settings", then click "Advanced Settings", then click "EXP Settings". Then change each of the three graphs to a straight 45 degree line. That way any movement to the sticks will be linear and proportionally responsive to the drone's flight.

Type P where exactly? I’m on iOS
2021-4-13
Use props
Steve Street
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26129 ft
United Kingdom

Same problem here, 0 - 20% movement on the yaw stick does nothing. When I move it to 21% and above suddenly yaws too fast! Utter rubbish.
I'm using version 1.4.0 with Mavic Air controller.
Can't see in any of the menus any Advanced Settings or EXP Settings!

I won't be buying the enterprise version until this is sorted out.

2021-9-29
Use props
PaulMason
lvl.1

Australia

I see this issue goes back to November 2018.
I'm having the same annoying problem with Flight Simulator Version 1.4.0.0 in March 2023!
I have played with the expression curves, the sensitivity, and the gain without significant improvement.
Unfortunately, it does not make the program good enough for any serious flying practice.
2023-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules