DJI Go 4 and Mavic 2 Enterprise
17939 66 2018-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_A3KDIumExTO4 Posted at 3-17 17:09
Please please please make m2e compatible with go4! I feel like my hands are tied using the pilot app. Really disappointing !!! Regretting my purchase big time with being so limited! Can't even use third party apps! I bought this drone to do inspections and thought it had waypoints, and it doesn't!!! HELP!

Hi, we're sorry for that the Mavic 2 Enterprise is not compatible with our DJI GO 4 app. However, I would forward this to our designated department to see if we could make the Mavic 2 Enterprise be compatible on our DJI GO 4 app in the future. Please pay attention to our website for further updates. We do appreciate your understanding.
2019-3-20
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

That would be awesome if it was for ios
2019-3-20
Use props
BRentAP03
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74872 ft
United States

That would be awesome if it was for ios!
2019-3-20
Use props
fans6ac874f2
New
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-7 13:17
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The DJI Pilot application is available and can be downloaded on the Apple store using your iOS, however, there were few reminders in using the DJI Pilot app on your iOS. Please see the note below.

* DJI Pilot for iOS only supports the Mavic 2 Enterprise and can't be used on other drone models that require DJI Pilot app as well.

Will we be able to use the DJI Go 4 app or will the DJI Pilot app be available for iOS?
2019-5-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans6ac874f2 Posted at 5-5 10:55
Will we be able to use the DJI Go 4 app or will the DJI Pilot app be available for iOS?

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't receive any information if the Mavic 2 Enterprise would support the DJI GO 4 app, however, we've forwarded this suggestion into our related department. Regarding the DJI Pilot app, yes, it can be downloaded and installed into iOS, nonetheless, it's only compatible with the iPhone series and doesn't support any other Apple devices. For additional information, DJI Pilot for iOS only supports the Mavic 2 Enterprise and can't be used on other drone models that require the DJI Pilot app as well. Thank you for understanding.  
2019-5-5
Use props
pete helios
lvl.1

Australia

rundeanmc Posted at 2018-11-28 00:24
Hello, can you please tell the team twice for me? I paid $2,000 for this M2E and find that it's missing Point of Interest, TapFly, Follow Me,  and it doesn't even have all the normal camera settings. I can't adjust contrast, saturation, or change the picture profile. I feel like I've been sold a half-finished product. And the fact that this is just a Mavic Zoom with a USB on top and it can't use the GO4 app is very frustrating.

All true, its missing too many features
2019-5-9
Use props
Free man
New

Russia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-5 11:48
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, we don't receive any information if the Mavic 2 Enterprise would support the DJI GO 4 app, however, we've forwarded this suggestion into our related department. Regarding the DJI Pilot app, yes, it can be downloaded and installed into iOS, nonetheless, it's only compatible with the iPhone series and doesn't support any other Apple devices. For additional information, DJI Pilot for iOS only supports the Mavic 2 Enterprise and can't be used on other drone models that require the DJI Pilot app as well. Thank you for understanding.

Hello, you answered from the department? How are things going in this direction? I bought m2ed too upset that dji go 4 does not work = (This is the horror of $ 3000 paid. Will this issue be resolved?
2019-5-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Free man Posted at 5-14 04:19
Hello, you answered from the department? How are things going in this direction? I bought m2ed too upset that dji go 4 does not work = (This is the horror of $ 3000 paid. Will this issue be resolved?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. Unfortunately, the Mavic 2 Enterprise dual is not supported this DJI GO 4 app as this application could only support consumer drone as of the moment. We have considered this as a suggestion and forwarded to our designated department. Thank you for understanding.
2019-5-14
Use props
Desperado88
New
France

yes, it is very difficult to buy a m2ed and not to use a simple function as a point of interest ! I need this i my job, but i need make it at the hand !
I hope you will make compatible with the application dji go 4!
2019-6-2
Use props
Kala
lvl.1
Flight distance : 227621 ft

Spain

Still not compatible. I’ve just sold this model to Security Company and I can’t tell them this “professional” drone has less features than a consumer one. Program intelligent modes for Mavic 2 enterprise dual NOW
2019-6-7
Use props
Echoehunter
lvl.1
Flight distance : 213 ft
United States

So first off I love the versatility of the Mavic 2 enterprise and have been enjoying its ability it offers on the hardware side and some of the software like air sense. But The lack of other useful shot capabilities via DJI go 4 is lacking and for a $2200+ drone is rather disappointing. It has put more dependency on the skills as of an operator but when you need to get a job done using Active tracking  or POI 2.0 to track assets moving on a job site like crane operation and installation for a large pressure vessel while maintaining LOS to adjust altitude for further Situational awareness in a construction zone gets a bit harder to do without those features. I am happy with the drone otherwise but it could be even more versatile than it is with DJI go 4 support or an update to the pilot app to allow some of those features. Will continue to fly and looking forward to future updates!
2019-6-9
Use props
FireServiceGR
New

Greece

Hi ... I am fireman and i have mavic enterprice ...... but..... with samsung s8+ and dji pilot app a lot of things missing.....

As Pallet.... data error ... cam settings ... but most important is isotherm..... there is no key to activate isotherm in the screen .... Why????

It's very important for Fire Rescue missions .... and i don't knoe the reason that in v1.4 of Pilot isotherm fuction os not there....

Please someone answer me ... Thnks a lot and sotty for my english
2019-6-25
Use props
rcschoeni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88494 ft
Switzerland

Apparently DJI did not understand what professional Users need.
The Hardware is mostly of very good Quality.
The software works on Cristalsky but always much worse than on other Devices.
It is a pity that professional Providers pay a lot more but provide them with fewer and fewer Functions.

As a user of professional Drones we have high requirements and pay a lot for Drones, which then do less than the hobby Drones.
I do not understand why you do not unlock the Features? They are available!

It may work for some. But there are also professional Users who need these Features.
2019-7-26
Use props
NUtwist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1621683 ft
United States

I don't know how many times it has been stated on this forum, probably my every professional that has utilized the Enterprise forum, that Professionals need at least as much programmable software as the general consumer.  Not significantly less.  Pilot strips out virtually all the programmable ability with the trade of a top usb port.  Secondly there is still no tutorial for the pilot app.  The manual scratches the surface but doesn't go into detail on what the camera setting do and when best to use.  Third a professional drone made to be used by emergency personnel where zones can't be unlocked straight from the app?  If Pilot is built off of GO4 then it would be an easy fix to make GO4 work with the Enterprise AND satisfy what virtually every Enterprise purchaser has asked for (and most, like myself, were told by sellers  in the beginning)
2019-8-1
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

This specific thread.......is the reason I did not buy an M2E

This is truly unreal........DJI ,   you are better than this!!   

Randy
2019-8-8
Use props
Gilson enel
New
Flight distance : 13791562 ft

Brazil

It is possible to adjust the brake of the mavic interpretise on the pilot?
2019-8-11
Use props
fans318b80a5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26919 ft
Germany

I have been flying my Mavic2 Enterprise on the Crystalsky using the DJI GO app successfully, including all IFMs, until I installed the latest firmware in October 2019. This firmware allows only the Pilot app to control the M2E.
Why is DJI artificially degrading the capabilities of its drone and damaging its customers? The M2E can fly the IFMs if the app in the controller has the capabilities. Could DJI please reinstall the capability to the Enterprise to be controlled by the GO app? There is no reason to continue to frustrate customers who have paid 150% of the price of a standard M2E and have an aircraft that is lacking a lot of its possibilities. Completely crazy! What is the logic???
2019-12-31
Use props
serhattosun
New

Turkey

Intelligent Flight modes?

I am an EEM I study about high voltage transmisson line.  We bought 12  DJI M2E  for watch our transmisson line and tranformators and find that it's missing Point of Interest, TapFly, Follow Me,  and it doesn't even have all the normal camera settings. I can't adjust contrast, saturation, or change the picture profile. I feel like I've been sold a half-finished product.It can't use the GO4 app is very frustrating. Please I would like you to solve this problem.
2020-1-2
Use props
sense_flight
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9232 ft
United Kingdom

Sort it out please DJI. I have purchased this drone to start my business and find it extremely frustrating that it is incapable of completing tasks that I would expect of this drone.
2020-7-2
Use props
Mikael Sweden
lvl.3
Flight distance : 350627 ft

Sweden

Come on DJI and make this a good drone whit  all the functions that are in the Mavic 2 Pro. This would really make this the best enterprise solution if you finally did it.
2020-7-17
Use props
djiuser_byyKNthJZHzI
lvl.2
United States

We really need access to the GO app for the M2E and M2ED. This is STILL and issue! Just make it compatible!
2020-10-20
Use props
domantas.kanclerisgmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2601329 ft
  • >>>
Lithuania

Totally agree!
2020-10-31
Use props
USWS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 655932 ft
United States

The pilot app in Android has Manual Flight and Mission Flight, which is similar to GS PRO.
2020-11-2
Use props
djiuser_6L4D8kA7kUfE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 95308 ft
Canada

DJI Tony Posted at 2018-11-8 09:02
Hi, thanks for noticing us. You could possibly download the application using an iPad, however, I'm afraid that the DJI Pilot app is only optimized with the iPhone series, and this may not work properly on the other apple products devices. Thank you for understanding. Please let us know if you have other concern.

Greetings, can DJI please incorporate intelligent mode from the DJI Go4 app into the Pilot app? The Enterprise line is supposed to be a more versatile product for the price but you seemed to cut off it's legs when they didn't include intelligent mode.
Is it just a matter of including it in an update?
2020-11-6
Use props
djiuser_wBvwOPFwbsqf
New

United Kingdom

Any updates? This is advertised as an Enterprise drone for commercial and professional applications but has less functionality than cheaper variants.
2020-12-2
Use props
ADGlassby
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6142 ft

United Kingdom

When will DJI GO4 be updated with the M2E Dual compatibility? As most people on this forum have pointed out I've spent a lot of money on this unit for enterprise functionality and have less flight and camera functionality than some highstreet toys! Since you have just released the Enterprise Advanced will this be crippled by poor flight control software too? Why have separate flight control software for different models that seems ludicrous!
2020-12-18
Use props
vodkanetmsn.com
lvl.3
Flight distance : 364856 ft
Canada

They are in no rush now that M3 SERIES come out we most likely never see it,this is how you sell new product you gotget the old one,thx DJI.Suckers will pay again ,lol.
2023-12-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules