Cendance use with DJI Flight Sim
3707 8 2018-11-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chv108
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187572 ft
United States

Is there giong to be compatiblity offered for the Cendance Controller in the DJI flight Simulator Program?  I feel like after spending so much on the controller it really should be compatible.   
2018-11-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the Cendence Remote controller is not yet compatible with our DJI Flight Simulator. We will forward your concern with our engineers to see what we can do to possibly make it compatible with our application. Thank you for the interest.
2018-11-7
Use props
Chv108
lvl.2
Flight distance : 187572 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 11-7 12:39
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. As of the moment, the Cendence Remote controller is not yet compatible with our DJI Flight Simulator. We will forward your concern with our engineers to see what we can do to possibly make it compatible with our application. Thank you for the interest.

Thanks for the quick response.  Another thing that I would love to see is support for third party controllers for those who are interested in using the platform but haven't spent the money yet.  Say for example creating a patch for popular gaming controllers?  They interface will with PCs and are readily available.  i would really like to start training new pilots with something they're used to like a PS4 or XBOX controller.  Just a thought.
2018-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Chv108 Posted at 11-9 11:50
Thanks for the quick response.  Another thing that I would love to see is support for third party controllers for those who are interested in using the platform but haven't spent the money yet.  Say for example creating a patch for popular gaming controllers?  They interface will with PCs and are readily available.  i would really like to start training new pilots with something they're used to like a PS4 or XBOX controller.  Just a thought.

Thanks for your suggestion, DJI Flight Simulator doesn't support the third party controllers currently, if there is any update, we will release in our website, appreciate your attention.
2018-11-9
Use props
Artemoha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 328999 ft
Belarus

Our organization also supports the idea of compatibility Cendecnce with DFS. Do you know when this will happen?
2019-1-22
Use props
djiuser_i3c4LBKJveER
lvl.1

Canada

Any word on the connectivity between the Controller and the Flight Sim yet?
2020-10-19
Use props
djiuser_wsEYJ6bXHpr2
lvl.1

Canada

Sooooo??? Any word on the Cendence controller and flight simulator ?? You’ve had quite a bit of time now.  When you spend a lot of money on the Matrice series drone and controller you would expect at least some support for training
2021-9-11
Use props
Steele702
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3876775 ft
  • >>>
United States

We are a couple months away from 2022. This post is weeks away from three years old. If “they” aren’t planning on supporting their flagship controller, so be it, but how about informing their customer base. Like countless others, I’ve been a fiercely brand loyal, industry professional since 2017 purchasing every professional model DJI has released for my *personal* fleet... I’d like to think that at least entitles me to some honesty so I can plan my professional applications accordingly.
2021-10-22
Use props
Raw_B
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1494190 ft
United States

I'm pretty sure the "we will forward your concern to our engineers to see what we can do" is just a cookie cutter response. And if they do forward it to the engineers, it's more like placing a note inside a suggestion box. Then any decision to implement any of the suggestions gets stalled by the higher ups needing to have a discuss it first but then leaving it off their agenda and saying they'll be sure to put it on the agenda for the next meeting
2021-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules